Phillips Colon Healthy Probiotic Dietary Supplement  » Health  »
  • However, I recently started taking the Phillips Colon Healthy Probiotic Dietary Supplement and I am not suffering from severe IBS symptoms any longer and will definitely continue to take this supplement daily
  • I have also noticed since being on this supplement that my stomach isn’t as bloated, which is nice because people use to always ask if I was pregnant and honestly it was kind of embarrassing telling them that I wasn’t and my IBS was causing my stomach to look the way it did
  • This is a supplement I would recommend any IBS suffer to try to help find relief from IBS symptoms because it has worked well for me

• by Cricket

I have IBS and sometimes the symptoms that come along with it are extremely unpleasant. However, I recently started taking the Phillips Colon Healthy Probiotic Dietary Supplement and I am not suffering from severe IBS symptoms any longer and will definitely continue to take this supplement daily.

I got this colon health probiotic supplement from my local Walmart department store for around thirteen dollars, which I honestly thought was affordable and now believe was totally worth every dollar spent because I do feel better.

I also like that I get 30 white small easy to swallow capsules inside that are odorless and flavorless, which makes them very easy to take daily.

The way that I have been taking this supplement is by having one in the morning with breakfast and one in the evening with different. I find taking them with meals really helps aid in digestion and relieving any stomach discomforts that I tend to get such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating and vomiting after eating a meal. I find lately that when I do not take this supplement with a meal that I tend to suffer from severe symptoms of IBS and I am always running to the bathroom endless amounts of times.

I also take this supplement when my IBS symptoms begin to flare up and within thirty minutes of taking a supplement during a flare up my digestive system calms down and the runs to the bathroom stop. So, for me this supplement has been a lifesaver, and ...

• Phillips Colon Healthy Probiotic Dietary Supplement
      I would not know what to do without it now since I have been taking it every day for a month now.

I have also noticed since being on this supplement that my stomach isn’t as bloated, which is nice because people use to always ask if I was pregnant and honestly it was kind of embarrassing telling them that I wasn’t and my IBS was causing my stomach to look the way it did. Now my stomach is a lot flatter and no one

has been asking me the pregnant question at all lately, which has been so nice for me.

This is a supplement I would recommend any IBS suffer to try to help find relief from IBS symptoms because it has worked well for me. However, everyone’s body is different so what is working for me, may not work for you, but I still would recommend it because I finally have my life and looks back and I do feel more energized and healthier being on the supplement daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415061580160730/k2311a0615/6.15.12