Spring Valley Glucosamine Chondroitin Orange Cream Flavor Dietary Supplement  » Health  »
  • I personally think the soft chews taste like orange taffy without the sticking to the teeth factor, which I like because it makes this supplement very easy for me to take daily
  • Now with all this being said, I do recommend you keep this supplement in the refrigerator if you do decide to take them daily because they do tend to get really sticky on hot days and melt to the wrapper there in similar to the way gum does
  • It is a supplement I will definitely continue to take daily to help keep my joints healthy and pain free

• by Cricket

I tend to get joint stiffness from time to time due to my autoimmune disease that causes inflammation within my body. One of the supplements I take daily to help prevent and relieve joint stiffness naturally is the Spring Valley Glucosamine Chondroitin Orange Cream Flavor Dietary Supplement. I have been taking this supplement for about a month now and my joints do feel more flexible and less achy since being on them. I am even to do simple daily activities now such as walking and light jogging without any pain or discomfort which I really like.

The store I got this glucosamine chondroitin supplement at was Walmart for around eleven dollars for a box with fifty chewable

orange flavored soft chews. I personally think the soft chews taste like orange taffy without the sticking to the teeth factor, which I like because it makes this supplement very easy for me to take daily. I also like that the soft chews do not upset my stomach when I take them either. Another thing I like about the supplement is each soft chew comes individually wrapped so I do not have to worry about the soft chews sticking together.

The way I take this supplement is by chewing one done daily with a meal. Each soft chew contains 500mg if Glucosamine and 400mg of Chondroitin which is why one supplement is plenty for me. I only ...

• weigh around one hundred and ten pounds. However, everyone requires different amounts of this supplement so it is best to speak with a doctor to find out what the proper dosage is for you to take daily. It is also important to remember to take the supplement ever day once you start taking them to because I always notice a difference when I miss a dosage and end up with lots of joint stiffness and muscle aches. However, on days when I miss a dose I simply take the supplement when I can and within an hour of taking the supplement with a small snack or meal my joint pain is gone again.

Now with all this

being said, I do recommend you keep this supplement in the refrigerator if you do decide to take them daily because they do tend to get really sticky on hot days and melt to the wrapper there in similar to the way gum does. I find storing this supplement in the refrigerator helps keep them fresh so that is what I do when I buy a box and open it.

This glucosamine chondroitin supplement is one I would recommend anyone to take suffering from daily joint pain because it has helped me relieve my joint pain and stiffness very well. It is a supplement I will definitely continue to take daily to help keep my joints healthy and pain free.

John Smith says :

Outdated and incorrect information. Recent studies show that these are no more effective than a placebo pill.

Galega says :

It is not right to negate the effectiveness of glucasomine on the basis of ine clinical trials. It is still widely used for joint pain with encouraging results.

tuliy says :

I agree with that, its out dated info

tuliy says :

It is not really widely used as it proofed not effective, lots of hospitals stopped it and lots of doctors stopped it.

Galega says :

Actually, Glucosamine is still widely prescribed for joint pain. It is, obviously, not suitable for all types of joint pain. Doctors are still prescribing it, at least in India, with good results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415061580150730/k2311a0615/6.15.12