Faster Than A Kiss Manga
  • My husband will tell anyone who asks that I love my manga
  • It is such a good manga and I really wanted to see the happy ending that I know has to be coming, but the manga is just dragging its feet
  • I think the story has been told well and the longer it is pushed, the more it seems to kill the story

• by sarahdragon26

My husband will tell anyone who asks that I love my manga. I love a good romance story where good always wins, but I also like a good storyline to go with it. Stories that have some adventure, danger, love. You know, all the good stuff. So, I am always on the hunt of such stories in mangas, animes, books, movies, etc. I honestly thought I had found it when it came to the manga called Faster than a Kiss. I had found this manga by accident. It was recommended to me when I asked a fellow manga lover about good romance manga and anime to read. It’s written by Meca Tanaka and published in Japanese in the monthly shojo manga magazine called LaLa.

After reading every chapter and every volume I could

get my hands on currently, I have come to one conclusion. This manga has been going on for far too long. It’s on its 10th volume as of now. It needs to have an ending. It’s a very cute and loveable manga, but the storyline is getting stale and old. The manga is about a teacher who takes in one of his students, to protect her and her little brother. He marries her, in secret and keeps their whole relationship secret from almost everyone who could rip them apart. The hero is a smart, sweet guy who just wants to protect the heroine, while she is hot tempered and quick to a fight. Throw in the hero’s brother who might be in love with the heroine and the hero who has a dark,

• hidden past, and you’ve got a hit. They seem to make a prefect couple. And I still believe that, even if my faith in the manga itself is dying.

I just finished the ninth volume and I’m almost on my knees, begging for an ending to this manga. It is such a good manga and I really wanted to see the happy ending that I know has to be coming, but the manga is just dragging its feet. Adding new and slightly more annoying hurtles for the characters to jump over. I am going to start reading volume 10 and I hope beyond hope that I have some kind of closure coming. I want to see some resolve between the hero and heroine. Something to say to me, the reader, then I didn’t

just read all of this for nothing. That there is a happy ending coming. Very soon. That the hero will bring the heroine closer to him or the heroine will take matters into her own hands and take this relationship further herself. I want to continue reading this until its ends, but for the sake of my reading sanity, I hope it doesn’t go much further. I think the story has been told well and the longer it is pushed, the more it seems to kill the story. For me at least.

If you like romance manga, this is right up your alley. It’s a very cute and loveable manga. I love it, but I really want it to end so I can know how it ends. Because the wait is killing me.

Faster Than A Kiss Manga

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1715061580110730/k2311a0615/6.15.12