Jack’s restaurant in Anniston, AL
1900 Quintard Avenue Anniston, AL 36201
  • My burger was absolutely delicious and the patty was so thick that I could not finish it all there
  • My mother, on the other hand, was disappointed with her food
  • Based on my experience, I would rate this restaurant a 7 out of 10
  • I noticed when we entered that they had a lot of the food (French fries and chicken) pre-cooked so maybe that is the reason why certain things tasted lackluster

• by Simply_Fabulous

My mother and I traveled to Anniston earlier this week to visit a few family members. I have to admit that I am not very familiar with the Anniston area although I used to drive there quite frequently in the past. After visiting the Quintard Mall, we ended up stopping by this Jack’s restaurant, mostly because we did not have a lot of time to spend searching for somewhere else to eat. Overall our visit was okay although there were a few things that I disliked about this restaurant.

Each week, Jack’s offers some type of special. The one that was advertised

at this location was for a Big Jack and Fries for $3.99. I would estimate that it took about two minutes for my order to be ready after it was placed. Because it was a couple of hours after the lunchtime rush, I was not very surprised that the restaurant only had a few other patrons dining in besides my mother and me. I ended up choosing a table booth near a window to seat, largely due to the fact that some of the other tables that I wanted to sit in were dirty. There were also a few unoccupied tables ...

• that had dirty trays on them that I suppose the employees were too busy to clean.

One of the worst things a person can receive while eating in an establishment is cold food. Fortunately for me, my food was really hot and fresh. There are certain things that I do not each like tomato and mayonnaise, but my order was made correctly. Of course, the most important thing was how everything tasted. My burger was absolutely delicious and the patty was so thick that I could not finish it all there. My mother, on the other hand, was disappointed with her

food. Even though we ordered the same things at the same time, her French fries were cold and dried out looking.

Based on my experience, I would rate this restaurant a 7 out of 10. There were a few things here that the employees could have paid better attention to such as the place’s cleanliness and the quality of the food. I noticed when we entered that they had a lot of the food (French fries and chicken) pre-cooked so maybe that is the reason why certain things tasted lackluster. I do not think that I will be visiting this place again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 714061580060730/k2311a0614/6.14.12