Salon Perfect Eyebrow Precision Shaping Combo
  • I also figured that this kit would be a good deal (about $3) compared to the cost of continually buying eyebrow razors from my local beauty supply store
  • From experience, I think it is really important to take your time when using this kit
  • Because I prefer to keep my eyebrows groomed, I usually have to retouch them a couple of times each week
  • I definitely would not describe this hair removal method as completely painless, but I do love these razors because they are really quick and easy to use
  • Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10

• by Simply_Fabulous

The first time that I purchased this kit from Wal-Mart was about a year ago. At the time I was looking for a product that would help to tame my unruly eyebrows. Although my eyebrows are slightly thick and bushy, I had never been a big fan of waxing them due to the pain and discomfort that is involved. I also figured that this kit would be a good deal (about $3) compared to the cost of continually buying eyebrow razors from my local beauty supply store.

This kit promises to provide a no mess method to grooming one’s eyebrows. There are two different styles of razors included in it for a total of four different razors. The first type of razor called the Precision

Shaper features a small blade that makes it really easy to precisely trim and shape small areas of the brow. The other type of razor, the Trim and Shape Razor, is the same kind that is sold in numerous beauty supply stores. It has a much larger size blade and is good for larger areas and longer strands of hair.

From experience, I think it is really important to take your time when using this kit. These blades are sharp! I usually apply either a light layer of shaving cream or oil to the area that I plan on shaving. This really helps to allow the razor to glide across my skin. Because these razors have the same type of blades that the ones ...

• that you use on your legs and arms, I was a bit worried about how long these razors would last before I had to replace them. On average I get between two and three months of use out of each razor before I replace them. I have had times when the razor dulled out quickly but usually they hold up well as long as I keep them clean.

The major downside of this kit is that the hair removal results do not last very long. Because I prefer to keep my eyebrows groomed, I usually have to retouch them a couple of times each week. If you are someone who prefers to use other hair removal methods such as threading and waxing, this kit could also be

used to shape up your eyebrows in between appointments It usually takes me less than a minute to clean up my eyebrows, and the shapes of the razor enable me to easily maneuver on my face without the fear of cutting myself.

I definitely would not describe this hair removal method as completely painless, but I do love these razors because they are really quick and easy to use. Both styles are small enough to fit in my purse and the little plastic caps on them prevent me from accidently cutting myself when not in use. Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. It is a really good deal for the price and it does a decent job of getting the job done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114061580040730/k2311a0614/6.14.12