Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headphones
  • I decided to go on amazon and see how much they were selling for and could not believe my eyes
  • A new pair cost around forty dollars while a used pair only about twenty four
  • My brother, sister, and many of my friends agree with me when i say that these headphones are top notch
  • I love these headphones and would recommend them over any other brand out there today

• by biggies8000

When I received this pair of headphones for Christmas, I did not think very much of them. They looked cheap, ugly, and like they would fall apart any second. So instead of instantly giving them away or throwing them in the trash, I tested them out.

Boy was I wrong. The sound quality of these headphones was groundbreaking.

I instantly loved them despite

their looks, which have now grown on me. I use these headphones for creating electric and house music as well.

The headphones are extremely light and do not hurt in any way when I wear them. The padding on the inside is also very comfortable around the ears.

My favorite thing about these headphones, besides the great sound quality, are the adjustable prongs on the sides. It is very easy to adjust while wearing them because they auto adjust by the size of your head! I decided to go on amazon and see how much they were selling for and could not believe my eyes.

A new pair cost around forty dollars while a used pair only about twenty four. Then i realized that other huge ...

• Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headphones
      brands of headphones where overrated compared to these.

The only con is that the EQ is a little off. They tend to boost the bass, which for some is preferable.

But that can be changed simply by turning bass down on whatever you are using them on. Other than that one reason there are no cons.

These are amazing headphones. My brother, sister,

and many of my friends agree with me when i say that these headphones are top notch .

I only wish that more people knew about them and what they were missing out on. I love these headphones and would recommend them over any other brand out there today.

This is the first gift i am going to give to anyone. No Joke.

10/10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614061579890630/k2311a0614/6.14.12