Langer’s OJ (Orange Juice)
  • Although I'm not that much familiar with the brand besides that it is affiliated with Costco and therefore cheap, I would recommend juice lovers to Langers
  • What's more, the gallon container is convenient to store and also, the appearance is decent to

• by Geronomo

As a health freak, I am infatuated with the most healthiest foods available. I do not consume products with any chemicals, preservatives, or anything else malnutritional therefore I am very picky. Langer’s orange juice boasts that it contains only 100% pure orange juice.

The ingredients also state it to be true. So does the taste.

I wouldn’t freely drink juices with too much sugar which Langer’s only has 26g in

8 fluid oz which is decent. Since I am constantly active, I need energy from carbs…although complex carbs are more beneficial, I also need the energy right away.

I am quite pleased to have discovered a brand with pure juice and pure quality and just pure orange juice because nowadays, almost all groceries have some sort of artificial quality to them in our capitalist economy.

The taste of the juice is ...

• pretty legitimate.

I mean it tastes like orange, it is sour like orange, and it looks like orange juice. Although I’m not that much familiar with the brand besides that it is affiliated with Costco and therefore cheap, I would recommend juice lovers to Langers.

There orange juice has a lot of nutrition besides the Vitamin C including Calcium. But it also tastes more sour than sweet so if you

like sweet juices, you should try some other brand juice because Langer’s is real.

What’s more, the gallon container is convenient to store and also, the appearance is decent to. After you drink the juice, expect to feel more energized, frivolent, and satisfied.

The juice is satisfying because it is sour, sweet, and nutritious while it energizes you with some simple carbohydrates and lastly is makes you frivolent with some excess sugar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712061579550630/k2311a0612/6.12.12