Avengers (movie)  » Movies  »
  • I just watched it recently and am not disappointed at all by the movie
  • I had several favourite scenes in the movie, and one of these scenes, like a lot of fans had to be when Loki was boasting to The Hulk about how he was a god and how he was meant to rule humankind
  • Regardless, I would definitely recommend this movie to Marvel and action movie fans

• by Redtape

I’m one of those people who had been waiting for the Avengers to be released for two years. I just watched it recently and am not disappointed at all by the movie.

For those people who still have no idea who the “Avengers” are, these are a group of Marvel superheroes brought together by Nick Fury to retrieve a powerful cube that Thor’s brother Loki stole in his quest for world domination and gaining what he thinks is his rightful place as king and master of all human beings.

The group Nick Fury brings together consists

of The Hulk, Captain America, The Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ironman and Thor. Throughout the movie, we can see how Loki manages to manipulate their personality differences to cause chaos in the group. However, after a while, they manage to settle their differences long enough to save the world and contain Loki.

I really loved this movie. I can’t emphasize that enough. I tried to be unbiased enough to have something to criticize, but I’m going to go out on a limb to say that it was almost perfect. The acting was great, the visual ...

• effects were great, the directing was great, the writing great and virtually everything else I could think of that would make a good movie was magnificent. I’m even going to be completely honest and say that Thor and Loki made the movie a little more “exciting” for me.

I had several favourite scenes in the movie, and one of these scenes, like a lot of fans had to be when Loki was boasting to The Hulk about how he was a god and how he was meant to rule humankind. The Hulk listens to him

patiently at first and then begins to throw him about the place like a ragdoll.

Right now, I’m just waiting patiently for the sequel and hoping that they don’t change actors who play The Hulk again, since that’s getting a little annoying. Regardless, I would definitely recommend this movie to Marvel and action movie fans. It has a lot of action, which especially manifests itself at the middle to end of the movie, the plot is good, the writing is great and so far, I have not read or heard one disappointing review about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1111061579400430/k2311a0611/6.11.12