Isoplus No-Lye Cream Relaxer Twin Pack
  • Recently, because I didn’t think I would be able to do my hair on time since I had a job interview in the morning the next day, I decided I was going to try to get a box of relaxer and do it myself
  • I thought the relaxer I bought would be able to make my hair look a lot better even though it wasn’t done professionally
  • I thought that it would make it a little more manageable at least, but I ended up being disappointed
  • Therefore, even though I didn’t have a very good experience with this, I would still recommend it to people whose hair isn’t very damaged

• by Redtape

Recently, because I didn’t think I would be able to do my hair on time since I had a job interview in the morning the next day, I decided I was going to try to get a box of relaxer and do it myself. I ended up buying the Isoplus No-Lye Cream Relaxer Twin Pack because not only did it seem like I would be getting more for less money, but someone in the store swore I was making a good choice.

Before I tried to relax my hair myself, my hair had not been relaxed for over three months. It looked dry

and like it was breaking. I thought the relaxer I bought would be able to make my hair look a lot better even though it wasn’t done professionally. I thought that it would make it a little more manageable at least, but I ended up being disappointed.

When I was using the relaxer, the instructions that came inside made me confident that I was doing it the right way even though I was just an amateur. The paper that came in the box detailed each product that was inside, numbered them by the sequence in which they were supposed to be used and ...

• gave very clear step by step instructions on how to use each one. The warnings inside were also unmistakable.

Since it was a twin pack, two of each product came in the box. Some of the products that came in the box were the cream, the cream activator, wrap lotion, neutralizing shampoo, conditioner, gloves and scalp protector.

One thing that I liked about the Isoplus No-Lye Cream Relaxer was that my scalp didn’t burn easily even though that’s what happened when my hairdresser used no-lye cream relaxer despite the fact that the burns were significantly less.

I originally said that this product was disappointing,

and that was because after I used the relaxer, while my hair was slightly softer, it still looked dry and damaged. I even had to go into some of the other relaxer. In the end, I ended up having to go to a real hairdresser to have her do it over.

I realise now that my hair was still like that because the relaxer was just not strong enough for my hair, which hadn’t been done in some time. Therefore, even though I didn’t have a very good experience with this, I would still recommend it to people whose hair isn’t very damaged.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111061579360330/k2311a0611/6.11.12