Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain
  • The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains get a rating of 9 out of 10 in my opinion
  • I think that it is the perfect summer product because it is a light, minty, moisturizing pop of color in the perfect compact package
  • I love the concept of having a lip balm that actually has a good amount of color
  • Plus, the fact that these don’t dry my lips out is a definitely plus
  • Case in point, when they came out with the Revlon Lip Butters, I bought 5 shades the first time I saw them

• by jreviews

The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains get a rating of 9 out of 10 in my opinion. This is a brand new lip product from Revlon that I have absolutely been loving. I think that it is the perfect summer product because it is a light, minty, moisturizing pop of color in the perfect compact package. I love the concept of having a lip balm that actually has a good amount of color. I think that the range of shades that Revlon has available so far is perfect (I already own four different shades – Honey, Crush, Cherish, and Sweetheart). The fact that they have everything from true pink

to purple to coral to red shades really does impress me. What I love the most about this product is the fact that it actually has the pigmentation of a lip stain and the moisturizing qualities of a lip balm. Though the shades that I have are not completely opaque (they are a bit more sheer than what you would get with a plain old lip stain or a lipstick), there is quite a bit of color. Plus, the fact that these don’t dry my lips out is a definitely plus.

I am truly makeup obsessed and Revlon just so happens to be my favorite drugstore brand. Basically, whenever Revlon comes

out with a new line of products, I buy them up immediately (and I try to get every shade available). Case in point, when they came out with the Revlon Lip Butters, I bought 5 shades the first time I saw them. Now, the new product that has received so much attention in the beauty community is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. I had previously tried the Just Bitten Lip Stains (that come in a sort of marker form) and completely hated them (gave them a 2 out of 10). This product completely changed my opinion of the Just Bitten line. They are super moisturizing. They have a ...

• Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain
      slight minty feel to them upon initial application (nothing too overwhelming). I love the design of these sticks because the product twists up through the tube so I don’t have to sharpen them even though they come in pencil form! Also, the fact that this is in the shape of a pencil makes application super easy. I tend to have to apply my lip products without a mirror when I’m on the go so having a pencil helps me apply product precisely (so I don’t get a bunch of product outside of the lines of my lips or all over my teeth). The pencil applies the product smoothly. The balm
      isn’t super sticky. The staying power is pretty great as well. I’d expect that a balm would disappear from my lips faster, but this stays on my lips for awhile.

This Revlon Balm Stain is supposed to be very similar to the Clinique Chubby Sticks and the Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Stains. However, they are so much cheaper. These are only $8.99 each while the Clinique version is $16 and the Tarte version is $24. A similarity between the Tarte one and this Revlon one is the little minty sensation you get upon application (so if that is something you like about the Tarte one, I’d suggest this one over it at half the price).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111061579250330/k2311a0611/6.11.12