Hyatt Regency Curacao Golf Resort  » Hotels  »
Santa Barbara Plantation Porta Blancu Nieuwpoort Newport, Curaçao +599 9 840 1234
  • The hotel pool was amazing and I was surprised that there were not more people there during our stay
  • I highly recommend this resort to anyone who wants to visit the Caribbean

• by Alpha2Zulu

I was able to enjoy a weekend at the spas of the Hyatt Regency Curacao Golf Resort and I honestly did not want to come back home. The hotel and resort is as private and secluded as you want it to be or as in touch with the locals and location as everything can be. The entire resort surroundings beg you to just lay back and be waited on, which is not something I am used to but can live with when I am in this environment. I only ever had the opportunity to enjoy the hotel, its amenities and the spa, because I am not at all

interested in golfing and no one else with me liked being aboard a boat for more than transportation.

I only had a weekend, two nights and three days at the hotel, but I made every moment count and was literally overwhelmed by the beauty of the islands and beauty of the hotel and beaches. We stayed in a regular suite and it was three times larger than any other hotel room I have ever stayed in. The windows were huge and the view went on and on for so long, there were so many places to lay out on patios and just enjoy the breezes. We had ...

• rooms cleaned and turned down daily, the staff was always very respectful and helped us out at every turn. The couple we were traveling with, one of the party got sick and the staff at the hotel was super attentive and helped them out with all types of needs at all hours of the day and night.

At the spa I was able to get several different types of massage and wrap treatments in. Loved my time there and wish I had more money to spend but I did want to get out to other parts of the resort and spend time exploring ans seeing what was around. The

hotel pool was amazing and I was surprised that there were not more people there during our stay. Many times I went down I had the pool to myself and only shared time on the patio with a couple other patrons. There were plenty of chairs open and the staff that was outside all the time to take care of me when I needed something, or didn’t know I needed something but did as soon as it was recommended.

I highly recommend this resort to anyone who wants to visit the Caribbean. There are a lot of other nearby options, but this way by far the better option for the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28061579170830/k2311a068/6.8.12