Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • If you do experience any sweating though, there is a special cleaner that comes with the phones that you can wash and wipe off with-- they really did think of everything
  • Overall though, these are the best headphones I will ever own, and I am not sure it can get much better than this

• by Alpha2Zulu

The Beats by Dr. Dre studio headphones are the most expensive set of headphones I have ever owned, but they are the only ones I want to own from here on out. Music listeners never realize the music and sound they are missing when they use substandard headphones, or what the music they love actually sounds like in the studios where tracks are laid. The Studio Headphones change all that and gives everyone out there the chance to hear what it is the musicians are hearing, which is why so many musicians and artists love them.

The headphones I got come in black and red, but they are

also available in all white for the studio phones. Other versions of the headphones come in many colors, including candy coated rainbow headphones. I got the full on headphone cups, instead of the plugs so they are very large. When you have them on, you really do not hear anything else around you regardless of how low you have the volume set. A thick plastic band is supported by flexible steel so it never feels like they are going to slide off your head or move. The phones are covered with a very plush and comfortable fabric, the old ones from a different brand I had used to make my head sweat, but these don’t. If you do experience any sweating though, there is a special cleaner that comes with the phones that you can wash and wipe off with– they really did think of everything.

As for the sound, wow. I never want to wear another set of headphones in my life again. You can use them with any mp3 player, though they are made for apple products. There are two cords to connect, a basic music hookup and a bluetooth cord so that you can plug into your phone, listen to music and answer calls as they come in. You can hear everything. Bass,

• Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones
      dynamic, the music. So now you can have all the music and the quality. When I am wearing the headphones I totally tune out the rest of the world and get so swept up into the music, its wonderful. To use the phones, you need to insert triple A batteries and then hit the one switch. Volume is controlled on the device that you are using and not the headphones themselves.

While the headphones are large and bulky, they snap down and fit into this very cool and sturdy case, so you don’t need to worry about tossing them in a bag and getting crushed. The one thing

that really bugs me about the headphone, and its more me than the phones, is that I constantly forget to turn them off after I use them so even though the batteries last a long time in the set, I am sure they would last much, much longer if I could remember to turn them off when I am through. Without fail I pull them out and realize the on button is still flipped on and I can kick myself.

Overall though, these are the best headphones I will ever own, and I am not sure it can get much better than this. They are an investment, but worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167061578950530/k2311a067/6.7.12