Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Believing that my dandruff problem will be eliminated
  • Unfortunately, I never had a chance to see it
  • Also, I love the scent and my hair is so smooth as well
  • With this experience, I always use Clear Anti-dandruff shampoo and my dandruff was gone in just almost three weeks

• by Andy Casandag

Since I started feeling my puberty age, I’ve been using several kinds of hair gel. This is to be in the trend of hair styling during my days. There were time that I almost forgot to take a bath before bedtime. With whole days in school and chatting with friends outdoor, dust and smoke from different types of vehicles and this was the start why I got dandruff.

Dandruff is really a big problem for me. It is very

itchy which ruin my concentration specially during classes. It also adds to shame to me whenever some of friends notice its part falling down in my shirt. I tried a lot of anti-dandruff shampoo as advertised on television nationwide. Believing that my dandruff problem will be eliminated.

Hence, it was a sunny day when I accidentally dropped by in the Mercury Drug Store at Isulan, Sultan Kudarat and a nice model of Clear shampoo seemingly attracting my attention. I ...

• slowly walked at the stall and looked each bottle. I read its functions and effects. I eagerly looked if there is a Clear Shampoo to cure a dandruff problem for them. Unfortunately, I never had a chance to see it.

Eventually, I asked the store attendant and she checked it for me and finally she found one. She said that it is really effective because her significant other is using for the longest time. Indeed, as soon as I

got home. I went to our bathroom and suddenly use it. I can feel that it is actually good to the scalp. Also, I love the scent and my hair is so smooth as well. With this experience, I always use Clear Anti-dandruff shampoo and my dandruff was gone in just almost three weeks. Honestly, until now, I’m using Clear shampoo and I also recommending it to my friends. I’ve been using Clear Anti-dandruff shampoo for almost eleven years.

Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061578880530/k2311a067/6.7.12