Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Revlon PhotoReady Concealer stick gets a rating of 10 out of 10 in my opinion
  • I bought it on a whim, not expecting it to be that extraordinary
  • Why do I think that this is one of the best drugstore concealers available
  • I love the creamy texture of this concealer and that is something that I would normally not expect from a concealer stick
  • I have a very similar Fashion Fair stick concealer that cost me three times that price yet does not work half as well

• by jreviews

The Revlon PhotoReady Concealer stick gets a rating of 10 out of 10 in my opinion. It has become my new holy grail drugstore concealer. I bought it on a whim, not expecting it to be that extraordinary. After trying it the first time, I was blown away. Why do I think that this is one of the best drugstore concealers available? It is one of the most opaque concealers that I have ever tried so it covers incredibly well without being thick or cakey. I get completely full coverage with one swipe. The other thing that makes this product stand out in my mind is its versatility. When I buy a concealer, it is typically only good for either my under eye area or for

blemishes on my face, but not both. This PhotoReady Concealer works wonders for dark under eye circles. It also hides acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and redness all over my face. I can use it on any part of my face with great results (though I primarily use it as an under eye concealer).

I love the creamy texture of this concealer and that is something that I would normally not expect from a concealer stick. Not only is it creamy, but it also blends very well. I like not having to use any fancy brushes to blend this into my skin. My fingers are sufficient. With the warmth from my fingers, it basically melts into my skin. I don’t have to work at it forever to get it ...

• to disappear. Another plus with this product is that it does not crease or settle into fine lines. Once applied, it honestly does not look like I have makeup on.

Other random things of note include that this has SPF 20. Skin protection is always something to look for. It has fairly decent packaging. It’s your standard stick concealer where the concealer itself is retractable. The stick contains a good amount of product. I’ve been using it for a month and I can barely tell a difference from its original size. I think that has to be because of how opaque this product is with one swipe. I can tell this will last me a few months at least. I’m definitely getting the bang for my buck.

Lastly, it has good staying power. I didn’t notice any fading. Everything that I had covered up in the morning before leaving for school was still hidden at the end of the day (despite slightly sweating).

I highly recommend this concealer to anyone who likes stick concealers. The amount of coverage I have gotten from using barely any of this product truly did amaze me and the fact that it can cover any type of imperfection is incredibly impressive. Even better, it was only seven dollars at Walgreen’s. I have a very similar Fashion Fair stick concealer that cost me three times that price yet does not work half as well. That is why I am going to continue to repurchase the much more affordable, much more effective Revlon concealer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316061578761230/k2311a066/6.6.12