Kerasal Foot Cream (Original Foot Ointment)  » Health  »
  • Kerasal Foot Creams are the best, most effective products you can get over the counter, complete with seal of approval from the American Podiatric Association, it works wonders

• by shopaholic

Kerasal Foot Creams are the best, most effective products you can get over the counter, complete with seal of approval from the American Podiatric Association, it works wonders. All of their products are great, but the best one is the Original Ointment because it has all the main benefits they have to offer and it’s good for all foot related issues.

I figured from what I had

heard this would be a pretty good product and since it was over the counter I figured why not try it, but I was surprised at just how well it worked. For one thing it absorbs super fast and the effects are immediate. The cream is really rich and thick, but it absorbs right away and it left my feet super soft afterwards. I’ve have dry patches on my feet and some bad cracked heels and this product helps a lot.

After using it several times my feet stayed soft and it made it seem like it regenerated new skin. My feet were in the best codition they had been in my life. Other foot creams are good, but this one is seriously effective. It not only softens, but it seems to heal. I’m not sure what they put in it, but ...

• Kerasal Foot Cream (Original Foot Ointment)
      it does such a great job that it even heals calouses. I only had a few, but in a few weeks they were gone.

I now use this cream on a daily basis and I haven’t had any dry skin at all or any new callouses. I began using it in the winter and now that summer is here I am sandal ready and confident. I reccommend this

cream to any-one that has even slightly dry feet because it stops it and prevents it. There is no reason to bother with any other creams or products because this one is superior and it does everything. From my knowledge of this cream I would also reccomend it to diabetics to keep their feet in healthy shape. Unlike other products this is the one that is the most proffessional and seems good enough for medical reasons.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346061578571230/k2311a066/6.6.12