Skin Laboratory Salicylic Acid 20% Gel Peel  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I really like this product and I would recommend it for others to use to combat acne
  • This peel is powerful so I would definitely do a skin test prior to putting it all over my face
  • Although I am not a skincare professional, I feel that it would do more harm than good for a person to use a product that does not agree with their skin
  • As crazy as it sounds, I think that is how I knew it was working rather than being harmful
  • I use this mask about once a week, and my skin is in the best condition that it has ever been

• by Simply_Fabulous

I rarely suffer from acne breakouts, but that does not mean that I do not have a flare up every now and then. The last time was awful. I am a 25 year old woman and my face looked like I was a teenage girl. I ended up trying a lot of products to help remedy my situation until a close friend of mine recommended this peel. I was bit nervous to try this product initially, mostly due to the fact that it is labeled as professional strength.

However, I really like this product and I would recommend it for others to use to combat acne.

This peel is powerful so I would definitely do a skin test prior to putting it all over my face. I also think that it is really important to read all of the instructions included with this product before the initial application. Although I am not a skincare professional, I feel that it would do more harm than good for a person to use a product that does not agree with their skin.

I would not describe my skin as sensitive, but I could not endure leaving it on for more than two minutes due to the stinging sensation that it gave me. I could not believe how much it stung my face and I ended up having to wash it off after I was unable to endure the pain. As crazy as it sounds, I think that is how I knew it was working rather than being harmful. The next day I could tell an immediate improvement ...

• Skin Laboratory Salicylic Acid 20% Gel Peel
      in the appearance of my face. My skin was firmer and the acne was less noticeable.

At first glance, this product does seem a bit pricey, but one bottle of this product can last for a considerable amount of time. I have yielded several more uses from this facial peel than the up to 15 that the packaging implies. The packaging that it comes in also states that it helps to treat sun damage as well as premature aging but I cannot really attest to the

validity of those claims. Even though I purchased this product to clear up my acne, I did notice a pleasant side effect- the peel helped to shrink my enlarged pores.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. Not only did it become much easier (less painful) for me to use this mask, but the condition of my skin also improved gradually over time. I use this mask about once a week, and my skin is in the best condition that it has ever been!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314061578320830/k2311a064/6.4.12