St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • My skin type is combination, and I tend to suffer from a lot of the conditions that other individuals with combination skin experience
  • Therefore, I was slightly disappointed that the second ingredient listed was mineral oil
  • I mostly use it on those days when I know it is going to be hot outside and I know that I am going to be spending time underneath the sun’s rays
  • So far I have not noticed any negative effects since I started using this moisturizer

• by Simply_Fabulous

My skin type is combination, and I tend to suffer from a lot of the conditions that other individuals with combination skin experience. I tend to suffer periodically from acne outbreaks and the size of my pores around the oily areas of my face are enlarged. Even though I have had some success in finding various acne peels and treatments that combat my problems, I still find myself experimenting when it comes to facial moisturizes. I am very familiar with this brand (especially

because it makes a decent and inexpensive facial scrub) so I was not very hesitant to try this moisturizer.

St. Ives is a well known brand that has been around for a long time so it is a bit surprising that I had not tried this product sooner. This moisturizer promises to both hydrate and soften skin. Now I am the type of person who reads the ingredient list of all of the products that I use. Therefore, I was slightly disappointed that the second ingredient listed was mineral oil. Despite the reservations that I had, I still decided to give this moisturizer a try since it also contained a lot of beneficial ingredients including collagen and proteins.

I live in Alabama, a state that is known for its warm weather during the summertime. So far this moisturizer has been a great addition to my skincare regimen. I mostly use it on those days when I know it is going to be hot outside ...

• St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
      and I know that I am going to be spending time underneath the sun’s rays. The formula of the moisturizer is surprisingly light although it also does a good job of sealing in moisture within my skin.

Even though this product is marketed for use on the face, I find that it works well all over the body. I use it on some of the driest areas of my skin after I bathe at night and my skin remains hydrate throughout the night. In

fact, one of my favorite places to use this product is on my feet underneath a pair of cotton socks overnight. This always works to leave my feet feeling soft and looking supple.

So far I have not noticed any negative effects since I started using this moisturizer. Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 7 out of 10. I only wish that it contained more natural ingredients. I do plan on discontinuing using this product if I start to notice any negative consequences.

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314061578310830/k2311a064/6.4.12