Outspoken by Fergie (Avon Perfume)  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I first noticed Fergie when she became a member of the pop group the Black Eyed Peas
  • I love their music and the great flair that they possess when it comes to their fashion choices
  • Before I describe the things that I dislike about this perfume, I will give a detailed overview of the positives
  • Unfortunately, this fragrance on me was nothing spectacular and it smelled liked a regular fruity perfume
  • I would recommend it for others to try, especially if you are a young woman looking for a fragrance that is different from a lot of the floral or fruity scents sold in stores

• by Simply_Fabulous

I first noticed Fergie when she became a member of the pop group the Black Eyed Peas. I love their music and the great flair that they possess when it comes to their fashion choices. Of course, Fergie is my standout favorite member of the group because I admire the boldness that her style exhibits. When Avon began selling this perfume, I was really excited to try it since it is described as for the woman who is bold, sexy, and daring. Overall my

opinion of this perfume is positive. There are a few minor things that disappoint me about it but for the most part I love it.

Before I describe the things that I dislike about this perfume, I will give a detailed overview of the positives. Out of all of the fragrances that I have purchased from Avon, this one lasts one of the longest times after application. I really was not expecting it to be that long lasting considering the price. I hate having to constantly reapply my perfume so I really like the fact that wearing this product is not cumbersome. All it takes is a few spritzes of this product in the morning and I am good to go for the rest of my workday.

I always read the composition of the notes that a perfume contains before I purchase any fragrance. This fragrance is described as a combination of black leather, tuberose absolute, and iced berry. The contrast in the notes within the perfume intrigued me.

• Outspoken by Fergie (Avon Perfume)
      Unfortunately, this fragrance on me was nothing spectacular and it smelled liked a regular fruity perfume. I was really disappointed since this perfume is not what I initially expected.

I ended up deciding to give this product another try and the perfume has continued to grow on me the more that I wear it. I have purchase quite a few products from Avon in the past that did not live up to their potential, but this one has proved to be a winner. If you

are a woman who loves fruity or floral scents, I think you should give this product a try. Not only does it smell wonderful, but the bottle that it comes is cute with a noticeable retro feel to it.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product an 8 out of 10. I would recommend it for others to try, especially if you are a young woman looking for a fragrance that is different from a lot of the floral or fruity scents sold in stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 564061578300830/k2311a064/6.4.12