O’Keefe’s Healthy Feet Creme  » Health  »
  • I was very excited to try this product and the following review details my experience using it so far
  • This product is awesome and I would highly recommend it to others to try
  • There is nothing major that I dislike about this product aside from the odd texture that it has

• by Simply_Fabulous

I ordered this product for less than $10 from Amazon several months ago. I had never heard of it until a co-worker recommended that I give it a try. While I am not the type of person to blindly purchase and try random products, this one had a lot of things about it that peeked my interest. The main thing that I loved was the fact that it is designed to be extremely moisturizing to the skin. Even though there are a lot of moisturizers out there which make similar claims, this one is actually formulated to penetrate deep within the skin. I was very excited to try this product

and the following review details my experience using it so far.

I am usually satisfied with using regular lotions and moisturizers on my feet, but quite honestly this product feels like more of a treat for my skin. Surprisingly, it is not greasy at all which is great because it does not take very long for it to be absorbed into my skin. When I first started using this product, the skin on my feet was very dry. I do not know why I neglected my feet during the colder weather months, but my feet were in immediate need of serious care. Fortunately, it did not take very long for me to ...

• start seeing results.

This product is awesome and I would highly recommend it to others to try. It did not take very long for me to see results. I feel that as long as you are consistent with using this product, you will be able to notice a transformation in the quality of your skin in no time. Not only is this product great for cracked heels and rough feet, but it also is good to use to help maintain feet as well.

There is nothing major that I dislike about this product aside from the odd texture that it has. Of course, the texture of this product is

not as noticeable to me now that I have been using this product for so long. I use it throughout the day to moisturize my feet, but I also find that it works splendidly after showers and baths. I have never been the type of woman that loves to wear heels; therefore, this product has proved to be soothing for me on those days when my feet ache from wearing restricting shoes.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. My feet look great and I am now able to maintain my pedicures for a longer period of time. I would highly recommend this product for others to purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344061578290830/k2311a064/6.4.12