Titan watches  » Watches  »
  • Last month it was my birthday and my father presented me a beautiful wrist watch and my favorite watch that is Titan watch
  • She is very much happy with the watch and has not complaint about it

• by baba
      Last month it was my birthday and my father presented me a beautiful wrist watch and my favorite watch that is Titan watch. Titan watches are very costly but are very trendy and look cool.

There are many models which are just too good and we get confused as to which one to buy.

My father presented me the watch which is of pink color.

The dial is pink color ...

• for which the strap is maroon or snuff color.

It really looks great.

Even my elder sister has a titan watch, and she is using it since 5 years.

She is very much happy

with the watch and has not complaint about it.

In these 5 years there is no repair or no damage has occurred to my sister’s watch.

It is really a nice gift to my on my birthday.

Kareesma Das says :

re : Last month it was my birthday and my father presented me a beautiful wrist watch and my favorite watch that is Titan watch
    Best to buy directly from Manufacturer. Purchased Titan Raga Rose Gold Dial Analog Watch directly from Titan E-Store. The watch is best in all way

Tresa George says :

My father has always been fond of Titan watches because of its great quality and brand trust. He is now using gold framed watch with golden strap. Just surfing trendy Gold dial watch to present on his 25th wedding anniversary.

Souvagya Mohanty says :

What is the Unique Selling Proposition of Titan Watches? What are the features ,advantages and benefits of TITAN WATCHES ?

Joanna says :

Hi,

I purchased a Titan watch for my husband a few years back. I cannot remember the exact name, but it had a number of excellent features. It was stainless steel, had a chronograph, was water proof to over 90 feet, and it was self winding which meant that we don’t have to put any batteries in it. It is very light weight, which we both loved, and it is very durable. My husband has a similar guess watch that he has had for about a year and it has several deep scratches across the face, where as the Titan watch seems to be much more scratch resistant. It has been bumped countless times, but it has yet to succumb to any scratches. Plus, we have replaced the batteries in the guess watch twice already, and the self-winding battery in the Titan watch is good for 10 years.

Overall, we both love the Titan watch. If you are thinking of getting one, they are definitely worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64505157820131/k2311a055/5.5.07