Add gel refill pen
  • Add gel refill pens are my all time favorite because these pens are very special to me

• by baba
      Add gel refill pens are my all time favorite because these pens are very special to me. I always use them to write my notes.

These pens come in 3

colors all of them write very smooth on the paper.

Even my hand writing is very much improved and look great since I started using the add gel refill pens.

For all my exams and even in the tuitions to take very lengthy notes I only use the Add gel refill pens.

The gel used in this pen has a ...

• Add gel refill pen
      unique formula which has the perfume inside which gives nice smell while writing or even reading the notes written.

All my friends appreciate my beautiful hand writing, but they don�t know

that the secret of my good hand writing is nothing else but the Add gel refill pen.

This is an ideal gift to any student of professors.

I love writing with it.

Pra says :

What is the cost of roller gel refill for add pens including diamond,roll tech,alpha etc.???

Galega says :

That is little bit costly. In Indian currency, it costs Rs. 400 to get ADD Roller Gel Refill.

vinodh says :

what is the management used in this company

John says :

Vindoh, I can tell you that the companies name is Add Pens LTD. You can view the company’s here: First hand management information is only available from the company directly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12505157790131/k2311a055/5.5.07