Natures Way Valerian Root  » Health  »
  • I like this supplement because it is all natural and contains one percent valerian root in it, which is an herb, used to calm down the nervous system and promote relaxation so I can get a more restful sleep at night
  • Now I got my valerian root supplement online at vita cost for six dollars for a bottle of sixty capsules, which I think was inexpensive and worth the money because the valerian root does help me sleep well at nighttime
  • Usually within thirty minutes of taking the supplement, I begin to get sleepy and before I know it, I have fallen asleep
  • This valerian root supplement I would highly recommend anyone to take if they are having a hard time staying asleep throughout the nighttime because that is exactly what they do for me

• by Cricket

A supplement I take nightly to help me stay asleep throughout the night is Natures Way Valerian Root. I like this supplement because it is all natural and contains one percent valerian root in it, which is an herb, used to calm down the nervous system and promote relaxation so I can get a more restful sleep at night.

Now I got my valerian root supplement online at vita cost for six dollars for a bottle of sixty capsules, which I think was inexpensive and worth the money because the valerian root does help me sleep well at nighttime. The supplements in the bottle are

slightly tan is color with this strong odor that is very hard to describe. However, the capsules have no taste to them at all and they are very easy to swallow down when I go to take them.

The way I have been taking the supplement is by taking one capsule before bedtime with a small glass of water. Usually within thirty minutes of taking the supplement, I begin to get sleepy and before I know it, I have fallen asleep. In the morning, I do not want up drowsy or sleepy at all. I actually feel refreshed and ready to start my day. However, I ...

• have had two or three mornings when I did wake up with severe migraines, but I cannot say if that is because of the herbal supplement or not. Other than that, I have had no bad side effects from taking this herbal supplement nightly.

I also take two valerian root capsules during an anxiety attacks because the supplement does help calm down my nerves beautifully and does help relieve the anxiety attacks well within twenty minutes of taking the supplements. However, I do feel slightly drowsy after, but other than that, my mind and body are a lot calmer and free from stresses, worries and fears.

This

valerian root supplement I would highly recommend anyone to take if they are having a hard time staying asleep throughout the nighttime because that is exactly what they do for me. However, before I started taking the supplement I did take to an herbalist so I highly recommend you do that first, as well to make sure the herb is safe for you and if so, what the proper dosage is for you to take nightly. I know this is a supplement I will continue to take nightly and for anxiety relief because it has had no negative side effects on me and it works safely for those purposes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344061577860930/k2311a064/6.4.12