Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil
  • Instead of shelling out $30 for the pure oil, I decided to purchase Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil from Walgreens for $5.99
  • I simply use about a quarter-sized amount of the product and rub my hands together to even out the formula so I can avoid dripping it all over, then I try to distribute it evenly through my hair
  • I wouldn’t recommend using more than a quarter-sized amount of the product since it could make your hair look greasy and dirty
  • I have not had this issue but I don’t ever put in an overabundance of the product since my hair tends to look greasy after just one day if I don’t wash it
  • Otherwise, I love the results I’m getting using this product and will continue to purchase it

• by cmurray081981

My stylist used Moroccan argan oil on my hair the last time I went to get a trim since her salon had just started to offer it for sale. She told me that it helps to protect hair from heat and styling damage, helps it to dry faster and just gives it an overall shiny, healthy look. I was hesitant to purchase it from the salon since she told me it would retail for about $30. But I was still curious about using it since at the time the argan oil was quite popular and easy to find at drugstores. Instead of shelling out $30 for the pure oil, I decided to purchase Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil from Walgreens for $5.99.

I use this product in addition to Organix Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum. Both products combined provide me with impressive detangling power. After I put both in it is very easy for me to comb through my hair without getting stuck or having to try and work the comb through without breaking my hair. Not only does this help protect my hair

from breakage and split ends, it’s also a lot less painful to deal with. I simply use about a quarter-sized amount of the product and rub my hands together to even out the formula so I can avoid dripping it all over, then I try to distribute it evenly through my hair. The formula consistency is typical of serum – very thin and drips easily. Since the product is a bit runny it tends to get all over the bottle, which I don’t like. I do have to take a tissue or towel and clean off the bottle when I’m done with the product and that is a tiny inconvenience. However, the product is easy to distribute throughout your hair because of the texture of it. You can easily tell when your hands are coated with the serum and it’s easy to make sure your hair gets evenly coated on the inner and outer layers of hair. I wouldn’t recommend using more than a quarter-sized amount of the product since it could make your hair look greasy and dirty. I have not had ...

• this issue but I don’t ever put in an overabundance of the product since my hair tends to look greasy after just one day if I don’t wash it.

I used to purchase any product that would help protect my hair from heat styling damage but now I use the argan oil alone for heat protection. I like using this serum instead of a spray since I’m never sure if I’ve applied enough product to adequately protect my hair. Though using this serum is a bit messy because you’ll need to wash your hands after using it to ensure the product doesn’t get all over anything else, it’s easy to tell when your hair is completely coated with the product because you will feel it coating your hair. I’ve found my hair is even softer and smoother after blow drying than before I started to use this product. It does not make my hair oily or greasy at all. I have noticed that it has been taking me a couple minutes less to dry my hair than it normally does which is about 10

minutes, plus the time it takes me to style it. Less time spent until the hair dryer means less damage overall. Plus it has the added benefit of saving me some extra time getting ready, which is always good for me since I’m not a morning person at all.

The product does not have a fragrance to it, but combined with the coconut serum I get a nice tropical coconut scent in my hair. I think it’s also important to note that the product does not contain just Moroccan argan oil, it is a blend of ingredients, so do not be misled. If you are looking for pure Moroccan argan oil you will not find that with this product. The only gripe I have with this product is that the oil has a nice consistency but it runs all over. You’ll need to be careful not to squeeze the bottle and get too much product in your hands, or have it run down the bottle when closing the cap. Otherwise, I love the results I’m getting using this product and will continue to purchase it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061577660730/k2311a061/6.1.12