The Everlast C3 100-Pound Foam Elite Heavy Bag  » Health  »
  • I thought now this is something I've never done before and would be sure that it would give me a good workout so I decided to make it apart of my routine
  • Overall, I highly recommend The Everlast C3 100-Pound Foam Elite Heavy Bag

• by Kelly Torres

I went to the gym one day and decided I was getting tired of doing the same old workout everyday. I wanted to try something different and that’s when I spotted the Everlast C3 100-Pound Foam Elite Heavy Bag. I thought now this is something I’ve never done before and would be sure that it would give me a good workout so I decided to make it apart of my routine.

Here’s

what you the consumer need to know. The Everlast C3 100-Pound Foam Elite Heavy Bag is designed to provide professional level training for boxers but can also be used by individuals who box for fitness.

(Hence the reason I was using it). The C3 (Contoured Closed-Cell Foam Technology) that is used in this boxing bag will increase cushioning, which is great especially during heavy workouts.

The high-density foam’s closed-cells ...

• also help reduce moisture transfer from the foam padding to keep your gloves dry during use. The Everlast C3 Foam Heavy Bag’s is filled with natural and synthetic fibers that are blended with sifted sand that allow excellent shock absorption.

It also features a durable poly-canvas shell, this bag is built to last and take a good beating. In order to help with the safety of users, this bag comes with a durable webbing system

that includes double end loops and nylon straps.

Nice feature indeed. Overall, I highly recommend The Everlast C3 100-Pound Foam Elite Heavy Bag.

Its strong and durable and fun to use. At 75 you can’t go wrong.

I love it. it was a great addition to my workout.

You will love it too! a great bang for the buck. Be sure to get yours today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431051577530631/k2311a0531/5.31.12