Limited Edition: Victoria’s Secret Perfume in Berry Sugar Scent
  • I was happy she gave me a perfume that perfectly fitted my personality
  • Talk about packaging, I love the look of Victoria's Secret Perfume in Berry Sugar Scent
  • Sometimes, I think of candies to because it smells slightly milky and just like a candy
  • Every young girl would love the scent but I suggest that you study first the scent and try to see if the scent really does suit your personality
  • It's just amazing how Victoria's Secret never fails to amaze me

• by makeuplover

My close relative has been very consistent when it comes to gifts. She has always given me products of Victoria’s Secret, all of which, I do love. The latest she gave me was for the Christmas of 2011. I was happy she gave me a perfume that perfectly fitted my personality. This is no other than Victoria’s Secret Perfume in Berry Sugar Scent. This is labeled as limited edition so I am happy she decided to get one for me because I’m the type of person who wants to have unique things for myself, some for identity purposes. It good to have something that defines you and only you.

Talk about packaging, I love the look of Victoria’s Secret Perfume in Berry Sugar Scent. It comes in a different look compared to the other range of perfumes from Victoria’s Secret. The container isn’t transparent just like the typical Victoria Secret perfumes we see around a lot. This one comes in a container with the shade of pink. It has scribbles like “Be Sweet” which makes it more suited for

the young, and for the young-at-heart, as well.

For its usage, I apply the product just like any other perfume from Victoria’s Secret since it uses typically the same spray.

For the scent of Victoria’s Secret Perfume in Berry Sugar, all I can say is that it is really good. Whenever I spray it on, I get a picture of sweet berries with vanilla. I have thought of it as something that perfectly fits me because the scent describes me as a person. It is sweet and vibrant, shy but fun, and of course, very feminine. Sometimes, I think of candies to because it smells slightly milky and just like a candy. Every young girl would love the scent but I suggest that you study first the scent and try to see if the scent really does suit your personality. Personally, I’d like to wear what describes me at hand so people get the idea of who I am through what I make them see and smell.

I find it really good to use the product at night too because it ...

• actually makes me sleep better. The scent is so relaxing and calming that it makes me remember of how my mother lulled me to sleep way back in my childhood years. The smell of it brings back all the wonderful and sweet memories in the past. The darling-like scent of Victoria’s Secret Perfume in Berry Sugar really calms me and makes me forget of how stressful my day has been. I know it sounds absurd but that is what it does to me and I hope you will be able to experience the pleasure it has brought me. The immediate scent isn’t really appealing because of the obvious strength of the scent, you just have to bear with it for a couple of minutes and viola!

The scent lasts really long, I actually leave our house at 8am and I am surprised to smell if even after a day of school which lasts up to 5pm. If I do not get to wash my clothes the next day and happen to smell it, I swear the scent is still

there. It might sound gross but I actually reuse some of my clothes, but hey I’m saving mother earth! If reusing clothes for more than a day was a crime, Victoria’s Secret Perfume in Berry Sugar Scent is the perfect accessory to the crime! Trust me on that. It’s just amazing how Victoria’s Secret never fails to amaze me.

Overall, I am giving Victoria’s Secret Perfume in Berry Sugar Scent a nine out of ten. I am pretty much amazed with this product and I am planning to hoard a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a whole lot. I am actually scared that I do not get enough of it since it is a limited edition product, after all. So I am telling everyone now to go grab one while you still can. You’ll be an instant “nose” candy and I assure you that. And if you like it, have your fingers crossed like mine and wish for Victoria’s Secret to include it as one of their main perfumes and not just a limited one! :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5630051577490631/k2311a0530/5.30.12