Blackberry Bold 9780  » Phones  »
  • I bought this phone in December of 2010 and for a year the phone was very reliable
  • The sleek and slim design is attractive to the eye and adds to half the experience of using it
  • This proved to be extremely exasperating but after a while I learned how to cope with it

• by maxgoyz

The Blackberry bold 9780 is a semi-reliable phone that has an abundance of applications and features. I bought this phone in December of 2010 and for a year the phone was very reliable. The battery lasted over a day and I could enjoy a lot of games and applications.

There are many positives of this phone. The features seem

endless; as for at least a month I was discovering new applications and using new perks of the 9780.

The blackberry in itself is a very impressive device. The sleek and slim design is attractive to the eye and adds to half the experience of using it.

I have dropped this phone many times and I have not received any dents or scratches on it. A simple case and screen protector cane bought almost anywhere and will help this phone be almost indestructible.

The camera is very high quality. The built-in 5 mega pixel camera with flash is extremely helpful as it can even replace a household camera.

I personally take many pictures with my 9780 and the ...

• Blackberry Bold 9780
      quality is very high-end. However, the keyboard never worked properly.

Every time I would type something, the letters would double or even triple when I only pressed a key once. This proved to be extremely exasperating but after a while I learned how to cope with it.

In addition, the Blackberry Messenger would not always work. Sometimes when i tried

to send a message it would stall and not send.

I still have to resend messages many times until it goes through. After a year, the battery started to lose reliability and I now can not use applications without recharging my phone every 6 hours.

Therefore, the blackberry 9780 is generally a good phone, but it has many flaws.

Blackberry Bold 9780
lencho says :

i have this same phone and experiencing the double typing issue….how did you cope with that?

michael says :

I also had the problem with this so i opened my phone and gave it a good clean around the keypad areas and then it was back to normal

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3730051577430631/k2311a0530/5.30.12