Vtech Cordless Phone (Dect 6.0)  » Electronics  »
  • They just would never last for very long, on average maybe 6 months or so, and it seemed like the batteries cost more to replace than the actual phone was worth
  • It's amazing how long this phone has lasted, especially considering how clumsy I am and always dropping it
  • Having 2 makes it convenient because you always have one handy and if you are like me, when you lose one you will have the other
  • If you want the perfect house phone then you should definitely buy one of them and you wont regret it

• by shopaholic

It seemed like I was constantly having to replace cordless phones for years, usually due to the battery going bad or from dropping them, or getting them wet. They just would never last for very long, on average maybe 6 months or so, and it seemed like the batteries cost more to replace than the actual phone was worth. I just kept buying new ones every time one would break or die until one time when I got lucky and bought the Vtech model.

I ordered it out of a catalogue for about $100, but it seemed worth it at the time because it came with 2 phones and 2 bases. It had all

the features you need including caller id. The shape is really nice too, with it’s slim, sleek design. It was quite modern looking and by far the smallest phone I have ever had.

I’ve had this phone for over 5 years now and it’s still going strong, never once needing the battery replaced. It’s amazing how long this phone has lasted, especially considering how clumsy I am and always dropping it. I’ve even gotten it slightly wet before and it still works like always.

The look is ultra sleek and modern with its flat, skinny shape. At first I was worried that it would be too small and would be weird to hold up ...

• to my ear, but it was perfect and it has worked out just fine. I even get tons of compliments on what a nice phone I have.

Seeing as it was bought 5 years ago, I’m sure they have made lots of improvements and updates on this model, but this phone came with everything you could ask for at the time and I don’t see how they could have made it any better. This phone is just super durable and high quality, so its worth whatever they are charging for it. It’s worth a higher price because it will last forever and you don’t have to replace it, so really in the long run

it’s much cheaper.

The fact that you get 2 phones and 2 chargeers really makes it worthwhile and comes in so handy. Having 2 makes it convenient because you always have one handy and if you are like me, when you lose one you will have the other. Both phones feature a pager on them, a button you can push that will make each one beep so that you can locate them. I have used this feature many times.

When this phone finally if ever goes bad I plan on replacing it with another Vtech just like it. If you want the perfect house phone then you should definitely buy one of them and you wont regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625051577100231/k2311a0525/5.25.12