Pets Pride Cat Litter
  • I think my cats appreciate the fact that I keep it simple and Pets Pride is a simple basic litter unlike other brands that have all the hype and scent
  • In my opinion ther is just no reason to pay more for litter if you can get this great brand for this low price
  • I have also never had a problem with odor
  • This liter keep the odor down and in all the years I have used it I have never noticed any litter box smell

• by shopaholic

I have been using Pets Pride Cat Litter as my main litter source for 10 years now and although I cannot makes all kinds of fabulous over the top claims about it, it does get the job done. At 5.99 for a large container the price is quite low and both of my cats are satisfied with it. I can tell you that it works, its safe and it keeps away the odor.

My oldest cat

likes it so much that when the store was out of it and I was forced to buy another brand he was not a happy camper. He absolutely refused to step foot into the new litter even though it was one of the most expensive brands on the market. My second cat wasnt quite as stubborn, but did not appreciate it either. I realize cats are not prone to change, but it was more than that. Pets Pride is a litter ...

• that they have grown to trust and rely on to do a good job and when it wasn,t there they were not happy.

Pets pride comes in scented and unscented, but we have always used the original unscented version. I think my cats appreciate the fact that I keep it simple and Pets Pride is a simple basic litter unlike other brands that have all the hype and scent. I think some of those brands may overwhelm the cats with their

scents and clumping formulas. My cats like to keep it basic and I am happy with keeping it cheap.

In my opinion ther is just no reason to pay more for litter if you can get this great brand for this low price. It works just fine and everyone is happy. I have also never had a problem with odor. This liter keep the odor down and in all the years I have used it I have never noticed any litter box smell.

david watson says :

At one time we owned a large lot and had 7 cats. So we bought a lot of cat stuff. We found that perhaps the most important quality of cat litter is clumping the waste so it can be removed. Pets pride is terrible at this - actually the worst we’ve ever used. The best is ULtra.

david watson says :

re : I think my cats appreciate the fact that I keep it simple and Pets Pride is a simple basic litter unlike other brands that have all the hype and scent
    the worst for clumping

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925051577090231/k2311a0525/5.25.12