The Avengers (2012 movie)  » Movies  »
  • I've seen Thor and Iron Man, and there's definitely some points where the movie was more enjoyable because I understood the context of the events
  • Hulk is in this movie too, but I don't think that movie is even related to the plot of The Avengers

• by troyciesco

The Avengers was, to put it lightly, absolutely epic. I’ve never been that interested in superhero movies, games, or comics, but this action film was incredible. The way the action blended perfectly with the story line meant that I was captivated for the entire time, even though it’s a long movie; I was sad to see it end!

I would advise anyone who wants to see this movie to watch Thor, Captain America, and

Iron Man first. It’s not completely necessary, but this movie ties together the storylines of the other movies. I’ve seen Thor and Iron Man, and there’s definitely some points where the movie was more enjoyable because I understood the context of the events. I haven’t seen Captain America, and that meant I had to whisper to my brother in a PACKED movie theater to ask what was going on. Hulk is in this ...

• movie too, but I don’t think that movie is even related to the plot of The Avengers.

Iron Man (aka Tony Stark, played by Robert Downey Jr.) was the best part of this entire movie. He’s even wittier than he was in the Iron Man movie, and I wish I could tell you all the funny things he said without ruining it for you. The other characters have funny lines as well. My family’s

been quoting them for weeks now.

This is a MUST-SEE movie. By now you’ve probably seen the stories about the money it’s pulled in and heard about people who have gone to see it two or three times. This movie has earned every bit of that. I’m usually quite critical of movies (see my review of The Lucky One), but since I can’t think of a single flaw in The Avengers, I’m giving it a 10.

Leslie Ann Hunter says :

Which of the Avengers is not in the movie but is a part of the comics?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1125051577080231/k2311a0525/5.25.12