Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Hair Serum
  • Surprisingly, I found Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum at Pick N Save while doing my weekly grocery shopping
  • I like how the product has a very high end, salon quality look
  • The first thing I noticed was that this serum really helps to detangle my hair
  • The second thing I notice is that using two pumps when I plan to just put my hair up into a ponytail to air dry is fine, but if I want to blow dry it and wear it down it seems to be too much product
  • This product is great for anyone who wants to help detangle their hair and avoid split ends while getting a high quality product that smells great

• by cmurray081981

I’m always on a mission to find hair care products that enhance the strength of my hair, reduce breakage and help me to work out the tangles of my hair when it’s damp. I’ve spent a long time trying to grow out my hair after a terrible too-short haircut. Of course, that means I want to ensure my hair is protected from damage in order to guarantee it grows long and healthy. Since I am trying to get my hair to keep growing longer and longer I am only scheduling haircuts every 8 weeks, and in between I have to ensure

it stays healthy and the possibility of having split ends is minimized.

And since my hair tangles so easily, the likelihood of breaking it while trying to comb out the tangles is increased. Surprisingly, I found Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum at Pick N Save while doing my weekly grocery shopping. Honestly, part of the decision to purchase the product was due to the packaging.

I like how the product has a very high end, salon quality look. It does lead me to believe it’s a better quality than the other brands surrounding the product line, even though the price is

not that much higher. The serum comes in a 5.

1 ounce size for about $5. 75. I’ve been using this product every time I shower after towel drying my hair.

I usually use two pumps since the amount that the pump dispenses is quite small, rub the product in my hands to distribute it evenly and apply to the exterior of my hair first, and then distribute it all over. Finally, I blow dry my hair or put it up in a ponytail to air dry. The first thing I noticed was that this serum really helps to detangle my hair.

I ...

• Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Hair Serum
      struggle after I wash my hair to find a product that helps me comb it out without breaking it. The serum gives my hair that slipperiness that helps the comb glide though easier. The second thing I notice is that using two pumps when I plan to just put my hair up into a ponytail to air dry is fine, but if I want to blow dry it and wear it down it seems to be too much product.

I’ve noticed after blow drying my hair that the front pieces in particular had a greasy, wet look even if my hair

was bone dry. So I’ve learned to only use one pump of the serum when I style my hair. Finally, I really enjoy the tropical smell of the serum.

I started using it in the dead of winter and the smell is reminiscent of coconut sunscreen. It’s a great uplifting smell that helps you wake up in the mornings. I really enjoy how well this product works, and since it’s affordably priced I will be sure to keep using it.

This product is great for anyone who wants to help detangle their hair and avoid split ends while getting a high quality product that smells great.

Ellie Hakari says :

I like how this product looks, too. I use to use Paul Mitchell products which cost over twice as much as this and work in the exact same way. I have super thick, rough hair that I use to never be able to tame, but this certainly does the trick. I do the same thing as you to air-dry my hair (put it in a ponytail) and when I wake up, my hair isn’t super frizzy at all. I like to use this when straightening my hair, too. It makes it shine and doesn’t leave behind any residue like a lot of cheap hair products do. I need to buy some more. Thank you for reminding me about this product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125051577030231/k2311a0525/5.25.12