Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Bubble Bath in Tranquil Chamomile  » Cosmetics  »
  • The aromatherapy bubble bath product I like to use nightly to help ease and calm my body and mind after a long days worth of work is the Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Bubble Bath in Tranquil Chamomile
  • The bottle of tranquil chamomile bubble bath that I got is in a thirteen fluid ounce bottle with a liquid like soapy texture and a clear golden like color to it that I paid around nine dollars for at drugstore
  • I can say this is by far my favorite aromatherapy bubble bath to use at the end of a long day and it is one I would recommend anyone to use to help them relax and calm down from a long day as well
  • I know I have allergies to chamomile and so far have not had a bad reaction to this bath product at all and will continue to use it nightly

• by Cricket

The aromatherapy bubble bath product I like to use nightly to help ease and calm my body and mind after a long days worth of work is the Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Bubble Bath in Tranquil Chamomile. I like this aromatherapy bubble bath product because it has a calm soothing scent of chamomile and it is made from all natural ingredients such as rosemary, ginger root, lemon balm, palma rosa oil, lemongrass extract, vitamin C, patchouli oil, lavender, balsam fir, coconut oil, minerals and vitamins. These natural ingredients contain antioxidants in them that help nourish my skin, draw toxins out of my body, calm my body, and mind naturally.

The bottle of tranquil chamomile bubble bath that I got is in a thirteen

fluid ounce bottle with a liquid like soapy texture and a clear golden like color to it that I paid around nine dollars for at drugstore.com. The way I like to use the bubble bath is by filling my bathtub up with hot water and pour a forth cup of the bubble bath under running water so it creates little white foamy light bubbles on the top of my bathwater and releases the sweet florally herbal chamomile scent into my bathroom.

Then when my bath is ready I get into it and soak for a good forty five minutes. I find soaking this long in this bubble bath really helps relieve tension, muscle stiffness, body aches and stresses well from my body ...

• and it helps calm my mind amazingly. When I get out of the bath, my mind is clear and my body feels wonderfully. My skin even feels silky soft and well hydrated. However, the bubble bath does make me very sleepy, which is why I only use it at nighttime right before I go to bed. As soon as I hit the pillow after using this chamomile bubble bath, I fall right asleep within five minutes and I sleep through the whole night without waking up.

I also like to soak in this chamomile bubble bath on days I have off and am having anxiety attacks because it helps calm me down beautifully. I even soak in this aromatherapy bath when I

have migraine headaches, the scent, and the warmth from the bath helps calm my migraine down and gets it to go away amazingly well.

I can say this is by far my favorite aromatherapy bubble bath to use at the end of a long day and it is one I would recommend anyone to use to help them relax and calm down from a long day as well. However, it does have pure chamomile in it so if you know you are allergic to chamomile you might not want to use this bath product at all. I know I have allergies to chamomile and so far have not had a bad reaction to this bath product at all and will continue to use it nightly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125051577020231/k2311a0525/5.25.12