Vitafusion Energy B12 500 mcg Gummy Vitamins  » Health  »
  • The gummy vitamins have a sweet tasty and tart fruity raspberry flavor that I like a lot because it makes the vitamins easy to take
  • All these ingredients are natural and nourishing to my body, which is one of the other reasons I decided to take these vitamins to begin with
  • So, I would recommend if you do start taking these vitamins not to miss any dosage because you will be sluggish and run down throughout the day
  • Each bottle typically last me about two months, which I think is worth the money

• by Cricket

I suffer from chronic fatigue due to my autoimmune disease and one of the vitamins I take daily is the Vitafusion Energy B12 500 mcg Gummy Vitamins. Taking one of these gummy vitamins daily really helps keep my energy levels up so I am not suffering from chronic fatigue half way through my day. In addition, the vitamins also help keep my anxiety attacks away and help keep my mood positive and upbeat.

The gummy vitamins have a sweet tasty and tart

fruity raspberry flavor that I like a lot because it makes the vitamins easy to take. The gummy vitamins rather remind me of fruit snacks, which is nice too. However, they do not stick to my teeth like fruit snacks do and they are not as chewy. However, they do have a raspberry color to them that does stain my tongue a deep reddish color, which is perfectly fine with me.

The ingredients in these vitamin gummies are vitamin B12, glucose syrup, gelatin, natural raspberry flavoring, lactic acid, coconut oil and beeswax. All these ingredients are natural and nourishing to my body, which is one of the other reasons I decided to take these vitamins to begin with.

The way I take the vitamins is by chewing down two to three gummies at one time with my breakfast in the morning so the nutrients from the vitamins can get into my bloodstream faster and help boost my energy levels so I can have energy ...

• Vitafusion Energy B12 500 mcg Gummy Vitamins
      throughout the day. So far, since I have been taking these supplements my energy levels have increased greatly and I am able to get through the day without feeling exhausted and run down. However, whenever I forget to take this energy vitamin my energy levels drop dramatically and I do end up suffering the whole day with my chronic fatigue and have a terrible time staying awake to do my freelance writing. So, I would recommend if you do start taking these
      vitamins not to miss any dosage because you will be sluggish and run down throughout the day.

Now, I got my energy gummy vitamins online at drugstore.com for four dollars for a bottle with one hundred gummies inside. Each bottle typically last me about two months, which I think is worth the money. These are vitamins I would recommend my friend and family members to take if they work looking for away to boost their energy levels naturally with some B12 vitamin.

aw says :

That looks yummy. My kids always enjoy gummy vitamins. Will look for this in the store.

Joanna says :

I use these vitamins for days when I am running low on energy and they are great. They taste good and they work wonders. They are lower in cost than other chewable vitamins and I definitely recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425051576900231/k2311a0525/5.25.12