Herbalist and Alchemist Herbal Relief Botanical Throat Spray
  • Since I have been using the herbal throat spray I have not had any side effects and would recommend it to anyone to use to relief any kind of throat discomforts naturally because it does work well for me

• by Cricket

I use to snore and cough a lot in my sleep due to my stuffy nose and itchy dry scratchy feeling throat. However, I started using Herbal Relief Botanical Throat Spray from Herbalist and Alchemist. I got the spray directly from the Herbal Path Store in Dover, NH for nine dollars, which had about one fluid ounce of herbal soothing throat spray inside it with a lovely simple to use sprayer that was simple to aim at the back of my throat to coat it with the soothing spray.

The liquid spray inside the bottle is a deep brownish color with this strong herbal scent and flavor to it that I strongly dislike, but I

am able to ignore the way it smells and taste because of how well it works for me. The herbs the throat spray is made with are Echinacea, goldenseal, collinsonia, licorice root, sage, cinnamon, myrrh, OSHA root, propolis resin, lemon and peppermint. All these herbs contain medicinal properties in them that help relief inflammation and redness in the throat along with itching, burning and dryness. I even like to use the spray when I have a sore dry throat due to the common cold because the herbs in it contain antibacterial and antiviral medicinal properties in them that help kill harmful germs that make us sick.

The way I use the spray is by simply ...

• pointing the sprayer at the back of my throat and pressing down on the sprayer a couple of times until my throat is nicely coated in the throat spray. The spray does provide a cooling soothing sensation that helps relieve the itchy burning sensation I usually get at nightly. I also find when I spray the throat spray towards the back of my throat it also helps open up my airways so I can breathe easier in my sneeze, which prevents me from snoring like a bear. I use the spray every night and it has helped keep my dry itchy sore throats away along with my drying coughing and snoring.

Since I have been

using the herbal throat spray I have not had any side effects and would recommend it to anyone to use to relief any kind of throat discomforts naturally because it does work well for me. I would even say this throat spray is safe for teenagers to use as well for relieving throat discomforts as well, but I would not recommend it to small children because it does contain alcohol in it and some children have been known to have allergic reactions to some of the herbs in this herbal throat spray. Other then that, it is a throat spray I will continue to use nightly because it works well without harsh side effects at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625051576880231/k2311a0525/5.25.12