New Chapter Headache Take Care Softgel Supplement  » Medicine  »
  • Therefore, I would recommend if you decide to take this supplement to treat a migraine in high doses as I have to sometimes that you stay home and sleep the migraine and the medicine off
  • The supplement is a bit pricey considering I paid almost fifteen dollars for my bottle of thirty softgels at the Herbal Path Store in Dover, NH, but I will say they are worth the money and they do help with relieving a migraine naturally

• by Cricket

Everyone in my household suffered from severe migraine headaches so I try too always keeping a bottle of the New Chapter Headache Take Care Softgel Supplement on hand. The supplement works extremely well with relieving migraine headaches naturally and does not cause any side effects like some other over the counter migraine medications seem to do because they seem to all contain high doses of caffeine in them.

My family likes this supplement because it is all natural and each softgel contains one hundred and twenty five milligrams of feverfew, one hundred grams of green tea, seventy five milligrams of

wintergreen, sixty milligrams of ginger root, thirty right milligrams of meadowsweet, thirty eight grams of purple willow, twenty milligrams of California poppy, ten milligrams of rosemary, ten milligrams of valerian root and five milligrams of hops. The reason we use this supplement to treat migraine headaches naturally is because it contains all these natural herbal extracts in them that contain medicinal properties in them that help support blood flow to the brain, ease the throbbing pain of the migraine, help relief any nausea or vomiting that sometimes comes along with a migraine and prevents the blurry vision from occurring.

When someone has a migraine in my household, they typically take two softgels, which are black in color and rather large and round in size. They are a bit tricky for me to swallow, but the men in my household have no trouble swallowing this supplement down with a large cold beverage. However, I on the other hand bite the softgels open until the herbal extracts come out of them and wash them down with some milk and that is the easiest way for me to get the medicine into my system when I need relief from a migraine. Usually within ...

• New Chapter Headache Take Care Softgel Supplement
      fifteen minutes of taking this supplement, the migraine and its symptoms begin to go away. However, I have had migraines so severe that I have had to take two supplements every half hour until the migraine was completely gone.

One of the side effects I experienced from taking this supplement was drowsiness. The herbal extracts in the supplement do contain hops and valerian root, which are two herbs that contain natural sedative properties in them. Therefore, I would recommend if you decide to take this supplement to treat a migraine in high doses as I have to sometimes that you

stay home and sleep the migraine and the medicine off.

Overall, I am very happy with the way this supplement works with relieving a migraine headache naturally as well are the men in my household. The supplement is a bit pricey considering I paid almost fifteen dollars for my bottle of thirty softgels at the Herbal Path Store in Dover, NH, but I will say they are worth the money and they do help with relieving a migraine naturally. Therefore, I would definitely recommend this supplement to any migraine sufferer out there looking for relief from their migraine headache naturally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625051576870231/k2311a0525/5.25.12