Rainbow Light Pain Eze Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I do feel the tablets were worth the twelve dollars I paid for them at the Herbal Path Store in Dover, NH
  • I will definitely be getting another bottle of this natural medicine in the future to have on hand for relieving my tension headaches naturally
  • This is a supplement I would recommend other adults to take to relieve tension headaches naturally simply because they work very well for me

• by Cricket

I suffer from severe tension headaches that sometimes make me so nausea. The muscle in my neck and shoulders get so tight from sitting in a chair freelance writing all day. One of the supplements I recently started taking to help treat my tension headaches was Rainbow Light Pain Eze Tablets. The tablets contain herbal extract in them that contain medicinal properties in them that help relieve muscle tension in my neck and shoulders by relieving the muscle tightness and stiffness I

experiences with a tension headache.

The pain eze tablets come in a rectangular white bottle with about 30 tablets inside. Each tablet has a light brownish color with white speckles throughout because of the herbal blend in them. The herbal extracts in the tablets that help relieve my tension headaches well and naturally are two hundred milligrams of magnesium, two milligrams of manganese, two hundred and sixty six milligrams of California poppy herb, and a blend of herbs such as Chinese peony, corydalis yanhusuo and meadowsweet. The tablets are rather large in size for my liking, but they do have a nice oval shape, but I do have a hard time swallowing them so I cut them and half and take a tablet that way instead.

When I have a tension headache I usually take one tablet every hour until the tension begins to go away and I start feeling better again. I always take the tablets with an ice cold beverage such as ...

• Rainbow Light Pain Eze Tablets
      water or my ice green tea and a small snack so it gets into my body faster to help relieve the discomfort I am having in my neck, shoulders and head. Usually with in forty minutes of taking a tablet the stiffness and tightness in my neck and shoulders begins to loosen up and by the second tablet my tension headache is go an I am able to go about my daily activities again pain free.

Since I have been taking this

natural medicine for my tension headaches, I have not had any side effects at all. I do feel the tablets were worth the twelve dollars I paid for them at the Herbal Path Store in Dover, NH. I will definitely be getting another bottle of this natural medicine in the future to have on hand for relieving my tension headaches naturally. This is a supplement I would recommend other adults to take to relieve tension headaches naturally simply because they work very well for me.

Rita says :

Fast-Acting
Eases Muscular Tension
Fast-Acting for occasional aches and pains associated with minor discomforts, overwork or exercise including muscle tension, soreness, temporary tissue irritation, abdominal or menstrual cramps. Safe for long-term use.
I’m really surprised this herb worked for me when other drugs I’ve tried didn’t it’s awesome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625051576860231/k2311a0525/5.25.12