Vidal Sassoon VS547 Ion Select Full Size Dryer  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Vidal Sassoon VS547 blow dryer is amazing and does just that
  • Everyone's hair is of different texture though, and I recommend using a heat protecting product when blow drying just in case

• by msbrianajill

My hair is very course because my hair is completely natural. Therefore, My curls are very defined and thick when my hair is wet. I have always been looking for a blow dryer that would not put too much heat on my hair. I was also looking for a dryer in which I can have more control over the heating controls. The Vidal Sassoon VS547 blow dryer is amazing and does just that!

I have always been worried about damaging my hair when trying to get my curls straight. This dryer straightens my hair nicely, and with minimum heat damage. Everyone’s hair is of different

texture though, and I recommend using a heat protecting product when blow drying just in case.

It makes my hair completely straight, soft, and manageable. I love it! It is so bouncy after I give myself a blowout, and moveable. I do not even have to put product in my hair; it gives it a natural shine.

This dryer is small and extremely light weight. This makes it easy to hold as I blow out my hair, especially when holding the dryer to do the back of my hair. My dryer is red and very cute, but when I ordered it I had the option of choosing ...

• from three other colors as well. The buttons to change the heat and turn the dryer on are conveniently located. It has 3 heat settings and 2 speed settings. It also has a cold shot setting, if the dryer gets too hot, or if you simply want to dry your hair with cold air.

Despite the Vidal Sassoon’s cute design and weight; there are a few things that I do not like about this blow dryer. For one, it takes me a really long time to blow my hair out. However, I deal with it because it leaves me with less heat damage. It seems as

if the air does not come out with enough power, to blow it out quickly. In addition, although the dryer is light weight, the material of the dryer is plastic-like. It might only last for one or two years.

I recommend this product to people with natural/course hair. I also would recommend it to those who are looking to reduce the amount of heat in which they apply to their hair. If you would like to have straight, bouncy, shiny hair, then this is the blow dryer for you! However, be prepared to have to replace the dryer within a year or two.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125051576780231/k2311a0525/5.25.12