Natures Way White Willow Bark Supplement  » Medicine  »
  • When I have aches and pains throughout my lower back, I like to take the Natures Way White Willow Bark Supplement
  • This white willow bark supplement is one I would recommend to an adult to take to help relieve aches and pains naturally
  • In addition, I think the supplement is affordable and it works better than any pain relieving over the counter medicine I have ever taken

• by Cricket

When I have aches and pains throughout my lower back, I like to take the Natures Way White Willow Bark Supplement. The supplement contains salicin in it, which is a natural chemical in white willow bark that is similar to aspirin, and helps reduce aches and pains in the body naturally while reducing inflammation, which is what I need when I need to relieve my backaches.

Now I got this white willow bark supplement from the Evergrain Herbal Store here in Wolfeboro, NH for eight dollars for a bottle of one hundred capsules inside. Each capsule is made from gelatin with a light brown

color with eight hundred milligrams of white willow bark inside. When I go to take these capsules, I take about two capsules at a time with some water and a snack and within thirty minutes of taking them my backaches begin to go away naturally. However, sometimes the backaches come back after four hours of taking the supplements so I take two more and the backaches go away and stay away for the rest of the day, which makes me happy because I can keep doing my daily activities.

I also take this white willow bark supplement when I have a mild headache as ...

• well that wont go away and the supplement helps get my headache gone quickly and safely. However, this supplement does not help rid tension headaches or migraines well because I have used it for those purposes and it did not seem to help one bit.

I have even taken this supplement to help relieve menstrual craps and it does help bring relief greatly, but I also drink a cup of chamomile tea with the supplement as well when I take them for menstrual craps.

pains naturally. However, those allergic to aspirin should not take this supplement, but I can say I am allergic to aspirin and have not had any type of allergic reaction or any other kind of side effect from taking it. This is a supplement I do try to keep on hand not only for me, but for my boyfriend who takes it to help relieve pain and inflammation in his knees naturally as well and he says it works well. In addition, I think the supplement is affordable and it works better than any pain relieving over the counter medicine I have ever taken.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625051576680231/k2311a0525/5.25.12