iLarm Clock
  • I like the sound of this latest JVC product
  • That's how I think the name ilarm comes about

• by missy
      The name is eye catching, though it means alarm clock, it’s been spelled with ilarm. I like the sound of this latest JVC product.

This ilarm clock is a matt-black color, and one look at it, you get the impression that it’s just another of your dad’s radio where you

could put in your basic CD player, and blast off music.

But, it’s not just that.

It’s a whole lot more.

It’s iPod + alarm clock.

And it really lives up to its “alarm” name.

Why? Simply because when you set an alarm at a specific ...

• timing, you can be very assured that you are able to wake up, because the music that’s blaring on behalf of the alarm is equivalent to your iPod sound.

Yes! That to me, is the greatest purpose in combining iPod and an alarm clock at the same time.

That’s

how I think the name ilarm comes about.

I already have this sitting proudly in my bedroom, and late nights couldn’t have been more comfortable for me, as I can wake up the next morning without ever not hearing the alarm sound.

Put your snooze button away, as you’ll be awaken at the first hearing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64505157640131/k2311a055/5.5.07