reviewfuse.com  » Web sites  »
  • I would particularly recommend this website for experienced writers who have some familiarity with the critique process, as the level of feedback received could possibly be a little overwhelming for new writers
  • However, the experience of using this site is still more than worthwhile

• by Cassia

I’ve visited several creative writing related websites in the past year or so in search of honest, quality feedback on my short stories, and I must say that Review Fuse is one of the most helpful I have found so far. The feedback provided on this site is very detailed and helpful. While the criticism received can occasionally be quite harsh, every review I’ve received on this site so far has really helped me

to improve my work. Many members of Review Fuse are published authors, making their feedback particularly valuable.

I would particularly recommend this website for experienced writers who have some familiarity with the critique process, as the level of feedback received could possibly be a little overwhelming for new writers.

Review Fuse also demands a high level of commitment from its members, as you are expected to complete four assigned reviews for every three that you receive.

• You have no choice in the stories that you are asked to critique, and sometimes you may have to critique a piece that would usually be outside of your area of interest. However, the experience of using this site is still more than worthwhile.

What makes Review Fuse particularly useful for me is that you usually receive feedback on your work within days of posting it on the site. This is especially useful if

you are rushing to meet a competition deadline, or if you are simply impatient (like me) and want to receive critiques as fast as possible. In comparison, other websites such as critiquecircle.com can leave you waiting for several weeks before you receive a single review.

The Review Fuse community are always helpful and polite, and provide excellent critiques. I would recommend with website for anyone who is serious about writing and wishes to improve their craft.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2021051576130931/k2311a0521/5.21.12