Equate Antiseptic Mouth Rinse  » Health  »
  • The bottle I got was a liter and a half bottle, which cost me around four dollars, which was two dollars, less than the Listerine
  • So far, I have been using this antiseptic mouth rinse for about two weeks and have not had a problem with it at all
  • All these ingredients help kill the harmful germs in my mouth wonderfully and leave my breathe fresh and teeth clean for hours at a time, which I really love
  • This is an affordable oral mouth rinse I would recommend to anyone to use to help keep their entire mouth healthy and clean because it does work well for me
  • I will definitely continue using this oral mouth rinse over the name brand one from now on because it works just as well, if not better

• by Cricket

My favorite oral mouth rinse to use is usually Listerine, but I have been on a tight budget and decided to try the Equate Antiseptic Mouth Rinse from Walmart in the original flavor. The bottle I got was a liter and a half bottle, which cost me around four dollars, which was two dollars, less than the Listerine.

So far, I have been using this antiseptic mouth rinse for about two weeks and have not had a problem with it at all. The mouthwash has a golden brownish color to it with a similar flavor to the Original Listerine one. It even contained the same active ingredients in it such as

eucalyptol, methyl salicylate, water, alcohol, benzoic acid, poleaxes and sodium benzoate. All these ingredients help kill the harmful germs in my mouth wonderfully and leave my breathe fresh and teeth clean for hours at a time, which I really love.

However, this mouth rinse does burn slightly when I use it to rinse my mouth out, but not as bad as the name brand one I was using. The way I have been using this mouth rinse is simply by pouring a few tablespoons into a small mouthwash cup and than pouring the mouth rinse directly into my mouth after I have brushed and flosses my teeth well. Then I swish ...

• the mouth rinse around in my mouth for up to a minute and spit it out. I typically use this mouth rinse two to three times daily after brushing to help keep my teeth healthy and cavity free and bad breathe and gum diseases such as gingivitis away.

I even use this oral mouth rinse to help cleanse and heal my canker sores up to that I sweet to get often due to the medication I am on. This oral mouth rinse does seem to soothe the pain from the canker sores away and does get them to heal up a bit faster, which I do like.

I can also say

This is an affordable oral mouth rinse I would recommend to anyone to use to help keep their entire mouth healthy and clean because it does work well for me. I will definitely continue using this oral mouth rinse over the name brand one from now on because it works just as well, if not better. I can say my oral health has improved greatly since I have been using this mouth rinse and my gums and teeth look a lot healthier and stronger too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418051576020431/k2311a0518/5.18.12