Enzymatic Therapy Pearls IC Intensive Care Probiotics
  • I prefer to take a capsule with water and a high fiber snack in the morning because I feel the probiotics in the capsule helps get into my digestive tract faster and better this way to help balance out and regulate my digestive system better
  • Since I have been on this probiotic supplement I know longer suffer from constipation, the runs, bloating or heartburn
  • I have even noticed my allergies are not as severe as they use to be either
  • I believe this is because this supplement keeps my digestive system healthy, and it keeps the toxins and waste flowing out of my body easier, so they do not build up in my digestive tract as they use to when I was not taking this supplement
  • This will definitely be a probiotic supplement I will never be without and will always take daily for the rest of my life

• by Cricket

My digestive system was off due to antibiotics I was taking to help fight off an infection so I started taking Enzymatic Therapy Pearls IC Intensive Care Probiotics to help get it back on track, which it did without any uncomfortable side effects. In addition, the probiotic supplement also helps boost my immune system to and has kept me staying healthy and free from the common cold and flu.

This probiotic supplement comes in a box with 30 small tiny capsules inside that look like

little white pearls. The capsules are very easy to swallow down with juice or water. I prefer to take a capsule with water and a high fiber snack in the morning because I feel the probiotics in the capsule helps get into my digestive tract faster and better this way to help balance out and regulate my digestive system better. The live active cultures in each capsule are one billion each of lactobacilius casei and bifidobactarium.

Since I have been on this probiotic supplement I know longer suffer from constipation, the runs, bloating or heartburn. I have even noticed my allergies are not as severe as they use to be either. I firmly believe that is because this supplement has helped support my immune system beautifully. I do not get as sick often either, which has been wonderful. My skin is even clearer and healthier appearing as well and I have less acne breakouts. I believe this is because this supplement keeps my digestive system healthy, and it keeps the ...

• Enzymatic Therapy Pearls IC Intensive Care Probiotics
      toxins and waste flowing out of my body easier, so they do not build up in my digestive tract as they use to when I was not taking this supplement.

I even have more energy when I take this probiotic supplement and I am able to think clear because my stomach is not upset and I am not constantly running to the bathroom. I do not even suffer from cramping when I take this supplement, which is a bonus. Usually when I take probiotic supplements

I get a lot of cramping and I am always running to the bathroom.

This probiotic supplement is one I would recommend any adult to take to help get their digestive system back on tract because it has done just that for me. I even love how affordable a box of this probiotics is because I only paid around twelve dollars for mine online at Drugstore.com. This will definitely be a probiotic supplement I will never be without and will always take daily for the rest of my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418051575980331/k2311a0518/5.18.12