EOS Lip Balm
  • The EOS Lip Balm gets a rating of 9 out of 10 in my opinion
  • EOS definitely knows how to design eye-catching packaging
  • Another reason why I love the packaging is that it is really easy to just throw this in my purse without worrying about it exploding or getting messy
  • That may seem like a very trivial reason to love a product but it seriously makes life much more convenient

• by jreviews

The EOS Lip Balm gets a rating of 9 out of 10 in my opinion. It is seriously my new favorite lip product. I purchased this after seeing all of the hype about EOS (or Evolution of Smooth) products from YouTube Beauty gurus as well as beauty bloggers all over the web. One lip balm was only $3 at Walgreen’s so I couldn’t exactly pass it up. I purchased the Strawberry Sorbet flavor.

Honestly, the packaging of this product is what makes it unique from every other lip product and what makes it so awesome. It comes in a spherical, almost egg-shaped container. The lip balm itself is nestled inside and is round in shape. At first glance, it’s weird. After trying it, I absolutely

love the fact that it is shaped this way. Why? First off, it makes applying the lip balm very easy. It just fits perfectly onto my lips. I also prefer this to tins or jars of lip balm. It is definitely way more hygienic. Overall, it’s just a super cute concept. It seems like every time I use this in public, somebody will come up to me to ask me what it is and where I got it. EOS definitely knows how to design eye-catching packaging.

Another reason why I love the packaging is that it is really easy to just throw this in my purse without worrying about it exploding or getting messy. I have had way too many tubes of lip gloss explode ...

• inside of my purse. Plus, it’s very easy to find this at the bottom of my purse when I’m digging around. That may seem like a very trivial reason to love a product but it seriously makes life much more convenient.

The lip balm itself is great quality. It is very moisturizing. It is not the longest lasting lip balm I have ever tried (and for that reason alone, it doesn’t get a perfect 10 out of 10 rating), but it does a great job of staying on my lips and keeping them hydrated throughout the day. It smells and tastes fantastic as well. Sometimes I will just open this product up just to smell the “strawberry sorbet” flavor. It is very tempting to lick

this off of my lips right after application.

Other quick things that I want to mention that I love are that this product is completely natural. Also, there is a good amount of product in one little egg shaped container. I use mine constantly and have had it for about three weeks. I can’t even tell whether the little sphere has gotten smaller or not. There is so much left!

I highly recommend the EOS Lip Balms. I am definitely going back to the store to purchase as many other flavors as they have available. This lip balm is not only cheap but also cutely packaged and effective at keeping my lips hydrated. I love it and will definitely continue to repurchase it in the future!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051575940331/k2311a0517/5.17.12