Bertolli Olive Oil and Garlic Pasta Sauce
  • The olive oil and garlic pasta sauce is a tomato one with this incredibly fresh olive oil and garlic taste to it that is simply amazing
  • The sauce comes in a twenty four fluid ounce glass jar that cost me around three dollars at my local Hannaford grocery store, which I thought was pretty darn affordable
  • I love that there is no preservatives or artificial ingredients in this pasta sauce at all
  • I can definitely say I will be using this pasta sauce again with other pasta dishes I make in my household
  • I would even recommend trying it on a pizza instead of marinara sauce, which I know I will be doing so myself soon because my family loves pizza

• by Cricket

I was just making some classic American chop suey for dinner and decided to use Bertolli Olive Oil and Garlic Pasta Sauce in the dish and I am so happy I did. The olive oil and garlic pasta sauce is a tomato one with this incredibly fresh olive oil and garlic taste to it that is simply amazing. I even like that, this sauce contains antioxidants in it and helps my family get a serving of fresh fruit and veggies into their diet.

The sauce comes in a twenty four fluid ounce glass jar

that cost me around three dollars at my local Hannaford grocery store, which I thought was pretty darn affordable. The ingredients in the sauce are all natural and they are tomato puree, water, tomato pasta, diced tomatoes, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, onions, salt and spices. I love that there is no preservatives or artificial ingredients in this pasta sauce at all.

The way I used it in my classic American chop suey dish was by simply pouring it into the pasta and hamburger veggie mixture and combined it in with it. Then I ...

• baked my dish in the oven for thirty minutes and it came out nice, moist, and full of tomato and garlic flavor due to the sauce. I was so surprised. I mean there was not even one single pasta that was dried out and hard. The whole dish was moist and full of flavor and everyone loved it. I can definitely say I will be using this pasta sauce again with other pasta dishes I make in my household. We all just loved it so much we were even dipping our garlic bread into
        the sauce left on our plates to soak up what was left because it was that good.

This is a natural pasta sauce I would recommend any family to use in their pasta dishes to help give the dish some nourishing ingredients and fresh flavors. I would even recommend trying it on a pizza instead of marinara sauce, which I know I will be doing so myself soon because my family loves pizza. I have to say this sauce was worth every single penny and it will now be a staple item in our kitchen pantry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716051575730231/k2311a0516/5.16.12