iPoint Pencil Sharpener  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this pencil sharpener from Target for $10.00
  • I like the fact that it’s battery operated because I can always use less cords in my work space
  • It’s not that big of a problem, but it looks kind of bad
  • I would recommend this if you are looking for a battery-operated pencil sharpener with a space-friendly design

• by summer jones

I bought this pencil sharpener from Target for $10.00. I have been looking for a decent pencil sharpener for months now. I chose this pencil sharpener for both the price and the design.

This pencil sharpener has more pros than cons. For pros, I like the design. It stands straight up, is small, light-weight, and

takes up minimal desk space which is awesome. I like the fact that it’s battery operated because I can always use less cords in my work space. I also think it’s cool that you can see inside the machine and watch the pencil sharpener doing its job. Not that, that is super important, but I find it to be a cool aspect. Another pro would be that it is not very loud or annoying.

This pencil sharpener also comes with a few cons. Firstly, it sharpens the pencil, but not evenly all the way around. For example, one side of the pencil will be very stripped, while the other side will ...

• iPoint Pencil Sharpener
      be higher up to the tip. It’s not that big of a problem, but it looks kind of bad. The only other con I have is that it’s sometimes hard to operate this pencil sharpener. For example, you have to press down very hard for it to sharpen. While you are trying to press
      down straight and hard, it is trying to turn the pencil, so you have to put some force against this.

Overall, this pencil sharpener does have more pros than cons. I would recommend this if you are looking for a battery-operated pencil sharpener with a space-friendly design. I would give this product 7 stars out of 10.

Ted Tails says :

re : I like the fact that it’s battery operated because I can always use less cords in my work space
Non-electric pencil sharpeners don’t have wires. Upgrading to a sharpener that, yes, sharpens faster and it doesn’t take any effort, but with a huge con of needing an outlet is pathetic for 21st century. Less cords, less frustration, less time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1616051575720231/k2311a0516/5.16.12