Sony Cyber-shot G1 Snapper  » Cameras  »
  • That's pretty amazing, I can't get enough of this digital camera
  • Why I'm happy is that I love taking pictures and storing them, and the 2GB memory means that I could approximately keep around 600 photos without the memory being lagging or hanging

• by missy
      This Sony’s Cyber-shot Digital Camera has about 6. 0 Mega Pixels, and it’s sort of the latest by Sony.

Why I say sort of is the fact that when you are talking about Sony brand, there’s no later or earlier brand, most brands from Sony are coming out latest, like hot cakes

in the oven, so you never know.

Speaking of this product, it has 2GB wireless camera and to music fans out there, you will be very happy to know that there is an MP3 player in this camera.

The screen size is about 3.

5 inch, and it’s all silvery metallish in ...

• color.

This Cyber-shot has Wi-Fi too, and that means that you can swop pictures from camera to camera, which is like a bluetooth function.

The wireless range is around 13m by far.

That’s pretty amazing, I can’t get enough of this digital camera.

Why I’m happy is that I

love taking pictures and storing them, and the 2GB memory means that I could approximately keep around 600 photos without the memory being lagging or “hanging”.

Talking about the MP3 player, is fun too because of the high-quality stereo system, which makes music sound so fine.

I love this Cyber-shot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43505157570131/k2311a055/5.5.07