Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion
  • I am in love with this body lotion because it has repaired my dry skin dramatically and has given it this amazing glow and soften that I have never gotten with any other body lotion I have used in the past
  • Another way I enjoy using this body lotion is to help shave my legs and my underarm area because honesty it works better than shaving creams when it comes to getting a close smooth protective silky shave
  • I would recommend anyone to try this lotion this way

• by Cricket

My new absolute favorite body lotion to use is the new Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion. I am in love with this body lotion because it has repaired my dry skin dramatically and has given it this amazing glow and soften that I have never gotten with any other body lotion I have used in the past. I even like the nourishing natural ingredients it contains that helps protect my skin from head to toe as well.

The bottle of cocoa butter body lotion I got is in this huge twenty fluid ounce bottle with this awesome hand pump so I can get the

body lotion out of it easily right after my shower or bath. I even like that I only paid six dollars of this bottle of lotion at Walmart. Inside the bottle is this creamy buttery looking lotion with this lovely light cocoa butter scent that has this silky smooth rich creamy texture to it. The natural ingredients in the body lotion that I absolutely love are the cocoa butter, stratys three, shea butter, vitamins and minerals.

My favorite way to use the body lotions is by taking two to three small handfuls of it after my shower or bath and massaging it into my skin all ...

• over. The body lotion absorbs rapidly too without leaving any greasy slipperiness behind either. Once the lotion is applied my skin looks and feels amazing and smells just like cocoa butter which reminds me of being on a tropical island on vacation.

Another way I enjoy using this body lotion is to help shave my legs and my underarm area because honesty it works better than shaving creams when it comes to getting a close smooth protective silky shave. The way I use this to shave my legs and underarm area is by applying the lotion is in thin layers over the areas I want to

shave and than I just, shave away. After my skin is hair free and left beautiful. I would recommend anyone to try this lotion this way.

This lotion also works amazingly well for healing dried cracked hands and feet too. When I first got this lotion my hands and feet were terribly dried out and cracked and within three well of continually using it my hands and feet were repaired and beautiful again.

This cocoa butter body lotion is one I will never be without again and I would strongly recommend it to any adult or teenager to use to help get their skin looking and feeling amazing too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115051575620231/k2311a0515/5.15.12