Carlson Fish Oil Supplements  » Health  »
  • The bottle of fish oil supplements I got cost me around ten dollars at my local herbal shop here in my hometown called Evergrain for about thirty softgels which are rather large in size and hard to swallow, but I just pop them open and squeeze the oil directly into my mouth and toss out the gel capsule part
  • Another thing I have noticed since taking these fish oil supplements is my hair, skin and nails are looking healthier and stronger as well which I really like
  • I even noticed my joints do not hurt as much and my lower back pains have gone completely away since I have been on these supplements as well
  • These fish oil supplements are supplements I would recommend any adult to take to help reduce inflammation in the body, asthma attacks and to help keep them looking young and youthful naturally because that is what they seem to be doing for me

• by Cricket

I have severe asthma to the point I usually take my inhaler once a day, but I am sure I would be taking it more often if I did not add in the Carlson Fish Oil Supplements to my daily diet. These fish oil supplements contain omega fatty acids in them which helps keep the inflammation down in my body and my respiratory system so I have less asthma attacks and can breathe more freely.

The bottle of fish oil supplements I got cost me around ten dollars

at my local herbal shop here in my hometown called Evergrain for about thirty softgels which are rather large in size and hard to swallow, but I just pop them open and squeeze the oil directly into my mouth and toss out the gel capsule part. The oil inside the capsule has a lemony citrus taste to it that I find pleasant. Surprisingly the fish oil inside the capsules does not have any kind of fish taste to it either which I really like as well. However, the gel capsules do tend to stick together so I am always shaking the bottle with all my might to get them too unstuck to each other.

The time I usually take these supplements is in the morning and evening after a meal with a large glass of water. Like I said I simply pop the gel capsule open and squeeze the fish oil directly into my mouth and wash it down with a large glass of water. I do not get any upset stomach or fishy taste in ...

• Carlson Fish Oil Supplements
      my mouth either after taking these supplements, which is a plus. The amount of supplements I take each take is about four and that seems to help keep the inflammation down in my lungs and body greatly. Without these fish oil supplements in my diet I have about two to three asthma attacks a day.

Another thing I have noticed since taking these fish oil supplements is my hair, skin and nails are looking healthier and stronger as well which I really like. My skin is much softer,

my hair is shiner and my nails are stronger instead of brittle. My eczema has even started healing up too.

I even noticed my joints do not hurt as much and my lower back pains have gone completely away since I have been on these supplements as well.

These fish oil supplements are supplements I would recommend any adult to take to help reduce inflammation in the body, asthma attacks and to help keep them looking young and youthful naturally because that is what they seem to be doing for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415051575610231/k2311a0515/5.15.12