Natures Bounty Delicious Chewable Vitamin C Tablets
  • My favorite vitamin C supplement to take daily to help keep the cold and flu away naturally is Natures Bounty Delicious Chewable Vitamin C Tablets with Rosehip
  • I like these tablets because they taste like oranges and are easy to chew and swallow down when needed
  • Now since these vitamin C tablets work well for keeping me healthy I would definitely recommend them to any adult or teenager to take to help keep them healthy as well

• by Cricket

My favorite vitamin C supplement to take daily to help keep the cold and flu away naturally is Natures Bounty Delicious Chewable Vitamin C Tablets with Rosehip. I like these tablets because they taste like oranges and are easy to chew and swallow down when needed.

I got these vitamin C tablets at my local Rite Aid pharmacy for ten dollars for a large bottle with 90 chewable tablets inside, which I actually thought was a good deal. The tablets inside the bottle are large and round with an orangey color and citrus taste to them that are sweet, yet tangy. I

seem too always be drinking down a large glass of water after taking these tablets because they are slightly chalky, but that is perfectly okay with me.

I also like that each tablet contains five hundred milligrams of vitamin C that comes from rosehip. Rosehip is a natural ingredient that helps boost and protect my immune system so I do not become sick. I even find taking the supplements helps reduce my allergy symptoms as well such as sneezing, running nose and water itchy eyes, which I tend to have often because I have indoor and outdoor allergies.

Another reason why I ...

• take these vitamin C tablets daily is that they help reduce the amount of inflammation in my body and help reduce the amount of asthma attacks I have throughout the day. I also find that my skin is looking younger, brighter and cleared since taking these tablets as well, which has been a bonus for me.

The way I take these vitamin C tablets is by chewing two in the morning with breakfast and two at nighttime just after dinner. I find taking these tablets with food helps get the vitamin C into my body better and faster in order to help

protect me from getting sick. However, when I do get sick I up the dosage and try to take up to three thousand milligrams of vitamin C a day until I am well which is about six vitamin C tablets and it seems to help greatly and my illnesses don’t seem to last as long.

Now since these vitamin C tablets work well for keeping me healthy I would definitely recommend them to any adult or teenager to take to help keep them healthy as well. These vitamin C tablets will always be a wellness item I always have on hand in my household.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414051575490431/k2311a0514/5.14.12