CVS Pharmacy Allergy D Allergy and Sinus Relief Tablets
  • I have severe springtime and summertime allergies and sometimes allergy medications do not work well for me, but I recently started taking CVS Pharmacy Allergy D Allergy and Sinus Relief Tablets and I must say they worked shockingly well and only cost me five dollars for a box of twenty tablets
  • I would highly recommend these allergy tablets for the spring and summertime allergies to any adult to take and any teen to take under supervision to help relief allergy symptoms quickly and effectively

• by Cricket

I have severe springtime and summertime allergies and sometimes allergy medications do not work well for me, but I recently started taking CVS Pharmacy Allergy D Allergy and Sinus Relief Tablets and I must say they worked shockingly well and only cost me five dollars for a box of twenty tablets. However, I will say they do make me a bit drowsy, but when I take them with a good strong cup of coffee I am fine and my allergy symptoms begin going away within thirty minutes of taking one of the tablets.

Now these allergy tablets come in a box and each tablet is individually

foiled wrapped and they are a bit of a pain to get out of the wrapping, but I am careful and gently cut the foil away with a pair of sharp scissors.

The tablets are very small with a bluish color to them without any funny taste or smell to them at all. The tablets are very easy to swallow down, but I try to make sure I always take this medicine with food and my coffee so I do not fall asleep after taking one.

The way I take this allergy medicine is by taking one tablet every 6 hours and that seems to help ...

• keep my sneezing, watery itchy eyes, congestion, asthma and sore throat right away. However, as soon as the medicine does where off the allergy symptoms come roaring back so I try to make sure this allergy medicine is always in my system. I even like to take a tablet before bedtime so I do not wake up in the middle of the night with constant sneezing and congestion. I find this medicine also helps me get a good night sleep too, but I do feel a bit groggy in the morning when I wake up. However, this allergy medicine does help keep my allergy symptoms away
        so the side effects that come with it are no bother.

Now, the active ingredient in these allergy tablets that help keep my allergy symptoms at bay are the diphenhydramine and phenylephrine. These ingredients are antihistamines and decongestants and they work beautifully for me. I would highly recommend these allergy tablets for the spring and summertime allergies to any adult to take and any teen to take under supervision to help relief allergy symptoms quickly and effectively. Just make sure you have a cup or two of coffee with them or you will find yourself needing to lie down and sleep for a good amount of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2614051575470431/k2311a0514/5.14.12