Boost with High Protein
  • Other things I have noticed are my teeth and bones have become stronger and healthier, my fingernails are healthier appearing and aren’t weak and brittle anymore and my skin has color to it so I don’t look pale and gray
  • However, I prefer to drink this drink in the morning with my breakfast to help get my jump started because I feel its best this way
  • This supplement drink is one I would recommend to elderly people and adults to take when they aren’t getting the nutrients they need from their regular diet because it has sure helped me nourish my body back to health again

• by Cricket

My illness sometimes keeps me from getting the nutrients I need into my body, which is why I have been drinking Boost with High Protein in the flavor of Rich Chocolate. The nutritional drink taste chocolaty good get mwith a bit of creaminess to it and it doesn’t upset my stomach at all. The drink has actually been given my more energy and has begun balancing my digestive tract back out so it can be regular.

Now, I get these nutritional drinks at my local Hannaford grocery store in the supplement section for around eight dollars for a six pack. Each drink contains 8 fluid ounces, which is just enough to help

give me the extra nutrients I need to get my morning started just right.

The nutrients in these nutritional drinks are fifteen grams of high quality protein, vitamins C, D, B complex, K, E, and A, and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, copper, chloride, manganese, zinc, phosphorus, and iron. Other ingredients in these nutritional drinks that are helping nourish my body are milk proteins, potassium, fats, carbohydrates, sodium, and sugars.

Now, I have been drinking these nutritional drinks for about 4 weeks now and so far my blood sugar levels are stable and I am building slight muscle mass back. Other things I have noticed are my teeth and bones have become ...

• stronger and healthier, my fingernails are healthier appearing and aren’t weak and brittle anymore and my skin has color to it so I don’t look pale and gray. I even have more energy and my digestive system functions properly. I even notice my anxiety attacks and depression are going away slowly as well which means the nutrients in the drink is helping me get the nutrients I need to help with proper healthy brain function as well.

I even like that I can drink the drink whenever I want to and it wont upset my stomach or make me feel nauseas in anyway. However, I prefer to drink this drink in the

morning with my breakfast to help get my jump started because I feel its best this way. I have drank this supplement drink in the afternoon when my blood sugars were running low and it did seem to help bring my blood sugar levels back up to normal again.

This supplement drink is one I would recommend to elderly people and adults to take when they aren’t getting the nutrients they need from their regular diet because it has sure helped me nourish my body back to health again. However, with that being said I wouldn’t recommend replacing your meals with this nutritional drink because meals are still very important in a daily diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414051575450431/k2311a0514/5.14.12